The Mother Of His Child

I had just finished my last client and put closed on my door , it had been a long day and I needed to pick Gianna up from daycare

I had just finished my last client and put closed on my door , it had been a long day and I needed to pick Gianna up from daycare. I had just finished putting all my supplies away and cleaning up , packing my bag and grabbing my belongings i hear the door bell indicating someone was here.

"Sorry , We're closed! Come back tomorrow or book online please." I say. I hadn't heard anything so turning around I was shocked to see who it was.

"Wh-a-at are you doing here?" I say shocked , I hadn't spoke to him in 2 years and here he was standing in front of me.

"Wanted to talk." He said , I was so confused.

"I have to go pick Gianna up , did you want to come with me and you can explain why your infront of me right now ?" I ask , it sounded harsh but I guess it was. Nobody told me he was getting out , I didn't even prepare myself for this day. He still had 2 years left , I was beyond confused.

"I can do that." He says nodding and following me out and to my car. The car ride was silent for a second but I wasn't gonna let him not explain.

"Explain Street." I say looking at the rose but feeling his eyes snap on me.

"I'm off on good behavior , helped them get Dloe. Only did it cause I heard he was messin with you , I heard after we broke up you distanced yourself came to see what that's about." He says , I was contemplating on what to say.

"I stayed in contact with your mom a lot in the beginning , I started to feel like I was holding myself back in hopes she would say you wanted to talk. You didn't , I started having Myrin bring Gianna to her it wasn't anything against her or you. I just needed to work on myself and start doing things for me." I say truthfully.

"You've been dating?" He asks.

"I don't think that's something we should be talking about right now." I say biting my lip.

"Alana.." he says warningly.

"I'm talking to someone right now." I whisper. He didn't say anything , I didn't either. Pulling up to Giannas daycare I parked the car and sat there for a second.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask , I didn't look at him I just kept my eyes on the steering wheel. He didn't reply he just opened the door , scoffing I got out walking past him and rolling my eyes.

"Watch it" he says , still controlling.

"You broke up with me , remember that. You can get on with your mad ass." I snap , watching him shake his head. I was lucky we were in public or he would have my ass in check. Using the key card I let us in and walked towards her room.

"Mama girlll" I say waiting for her to look at me , as she sees me and starts running I open the door and bend down picking her up and giving her kisses , handing her to Jayseon. I look towards her teacher and ask her day was , I seen Jayseon get her things out her cubby and walk to the car. He was such an ass I couldn't stand him. Walking back to the car I get in and head towards my studio to bring him back to his car.