His Cowbelle

his hand rested upon my thigh as we drove down the gravel road , i had loved every moment with him this summer

we both hated the idea of being forced to take care of a ranch together this summer but somehow the time spent together turned into a spicy , eventful , loving and adventurous summer.

his lips engulfed mine the moment the doors opened as he picked me up by my butt setting me down on the kitchen counter , he took off his belt as i began to slide my pants off.

his eyes darkened as he looked at me , his eyes held hunger and lust my hands immediately grabbed his neck pulling him in for another kiss.

i moaned as i felt his hands begin to pull my panties down , he threw them to the side and his hands began to draw circles on my thighs.

i felt his fingers slightly slide against my clit before pulling away making me whine.

"I wish you could see yourself from my eyes." He says making me moan. "Tell me what you want me to do baby." He taunts.

"I want—" I stop trying to get my words together.

"Don't get quiet now baby , wheres your bold smart mouth at." He taunts making me gasp as he suddenly slides in.

"Fuck this right here , is what I want. Everyday. Fuck."  I moan as I feel him fill me up even more.

 I made my way around the diner taking orders , cleaning tables , checking people out and taking calls

today was a busy day but I promised Ms. Loretta I would work from 6-6 today so I could make it to the Rodeo on time.

as i stood by the counter talking with Olivia I noticed Parker and his friends walk in and take a booth in my section making me sigh.

"Olivia please can you take their table ?" I beg as she nods with a laugh and makes her way towards them.

I sigh and begin to make my way past her and head to another table , i could feel his eyes on me as i took the couple in front of me's order.

i made my way back to the bar and put their order in , Olivia came to me and spoke making me scoff.