Tesoro (Revised.)

i walked into the club swaying my hips slightly as i made my way to the bar , i began to scan the room trying to find my target and as i did i began smirking as i noticed his eyes already on me

turning around i took 2 more shots and made my way to the dance floor , i swayed my body to the music as my hands roamed every curve , i knew how to get a man where i wanted him and soon i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"hello gorgeous." the man says making me smirk.

"hi." I said softly giving him my best siren eyes as i heard him groan.

"can we talk privately ?" he asks smirking , lust and hunger filled his eyes. Nodding my head I let him lead the way to a VIP section that was enclosed.

Sitting down next to him we began to talk and I kept handing him drink after drink until the drugs finally kicked in knocking him out , reaching into his pocket i grabbed the hard drive I had heard my husband talking about. our marriage was strictly business and he would kill me himself if he knew i was doing this but he had requested a hard drive from Andrei Marchillo and since being married he refused to let me on any missions so me being my fathers daughter I did it myself.

 our marriage was strictly business and he would kill me himself if he knew i was doing this but he had requested a hard drive from Andrei Marchillo and since being married he refused to let me on any missions so me being my fathers daughter I did...

as i walked out the room i was instantly grabbed and pushed against the wall , his eyes held anger but they also held worry , his breathing was heavy and i couldn't help but feel nervous now that i had been caught.

"What were you thinking ?" He grits making me roll my eyes.

"I'm an assassin! You can not stop me from being one , I just made your job 10 times easier!" I yelled pushing him off me and walking away from him.

My body moved through the close bodies trying to head towards the door , once I finally made it out I sighed deeply but my peace was short lived as my "husband" grabbed my arm dragging me to his car.

"Let me go Aries!" I yelled yanking my arm from him , he turned towards me quickly stalking towards me with his face scrunched in anger as his chest moved rapidly.

"You could've been killed! You think I care about that drive more than you ?" He yells , his hand instantly went to my throat as his other one went to my waist pushing me against his car , our noses touched as his eyes looked deeply into mine.