Hercai

"Miran let me go ! I hate you don't you get it , you've ruined my life and my reputation

"Miran let me go ! I hate you don't you get it , you've ruined my life and my reputation. I died in that cabin just like our fairytale." I said.

those words haunted me as i had prayed and hoped he would find me soon , an arranged marriage was the last thing on my bucket list but I would do anything to get away from my grandfather and when he asked me to marry him again I didn't know if I could trust him again.

his grandmother was behind my kidnapping and i was starting to lose my patience the longer i had been here.

i sat there in my filth and sorrows as i heard those steps i began to hate , her dark eye shadow made me think this revenge was all about her. a mother who represents her child would still show light yet she shows none , i was still and Aslanbey whether I liked it or not but I knew because Miran loved me she couldn't kill me.

"you will be dropped off in front of the mansion and you will not say a word about who did this to you , do you understand ?" She asks.

"he's gonna find out everything eventually , Dilsah has a message for you." I say with a smirk.

"Excuse me ?" She says her eyes getting big with worry.

"The truth will come out and soon you will no longer be the Azize Aslanbey." I say smirking.

"Do as I say , Mehmeut take her." She says as he nods heading towards me and freeing me from my chains , once he frees me he leads me to care heading back to MidYat.

we come to a hault as he gets out dropping me off in the middle of town , as everyone watches me with looks of worry.

Once he leaves I get up and make my way to the mansion , it took me about 45 mins to get their but once I did I walked in and yelled.

"MIRAN." as I watch everyone come out from their rooms my eyes make contact with Miran as he runs down the stairs engulfing me in a big hug my eyes stay trained on Azize though.

"Are you okay ? Who did this to you ?" He asks sighing.

I look around at everyone but my eyes land on her again , why me ? he already dishonored me it wasn't my fault he felt guilty about it , she had gone too far I wouldn't let Miran believe anymore of her lies.

"Azize Aslanbey." I say as her smirk drops into a look of worry. "Your grandmother had Mehmeut follow me , offer me a ride and take me.. once she found out that you wouldn't carry on the revenge until you found me she came and told me she would free me but I had to lie and say I didn't know who took me." I say as my eyes watch Miran and I can tell anger is shooting right off him , setting my hand on his shoulder I smile small at him.

"She's a liar! How dare you believe her after all I've done for you ?" She asks. "Your giving up our revenge for a girl who doesn't even love you , for a girl who wants nothing but to go back to the people who killed your parents." She says as I want him Miran begin to shake ready to burst.