baby daddy

"Mama I told you , I don't know! Im not sure if I wanna see Dave & you know Keon is gonna bring him

"Mama I told you , I don't know! Im not sure if I wanna see Dave & you know Keon is gonna bring him." I say , Dave and I use to have a thing I guess but he got drunk one night & we got into it really bad. I ended up blocking him off everything , I missed him but I wouldn't let anyone know that.

"Baby , Dave comes over and asks how your doing all the time.. he misses you & he feels bad. Im your mama and you know I would defend you over any boy but I see something & I don't want your hard headed ass to let something good slip because you so damn sensitive! Now bring yo ass before I make Dave come get you!" She snaps & hangs up.

It had been 2 months since I had been around him , I missed his touch , his lips , his voice , his scent.. everything damn near.

Everytime I think about the fight I just don't get it , I had known him forever but we recently pursued each other & I loved every moment of it. Dave seemed to love it here too or so I thought.

I was on my 30 min break and I needed to go back to work , so I clocked back in and headed back to MC.

Going in the clinical room was Asia.
"Asia , you going to my moms?" I ask
"Yeah your brother asked and I said I'd go if you were there." She says
"Bestttt , that's the thing. D will be there and I don't know what to do.." I whine.
"Just stick with me..I'll leave whenever your ready!" She reassured me.
"Fine , be at my house @7:40" I say
"But it starts @7" she laughs
"Fashionably late!" I say going to do safety checks.

I loved my job but I only liked working with Kevin my work bae , Asia , Jen & Charlie. I couldn't catch the vibe of every one else so I kept to myself.

I stayed till 4:30 because they needed extra help & I didn't mind the extra cash , when I left I went and grabbed me a Starbucks because I never got one this morning. When I returned home I took a 30 minute shower as usual and put on my red booty shorts and cropped white zip up. I didn't know what I was wearing to my mamas but it was only 5:20 and I had some time left to decide.