Meant to be.

5 years ago

5 years ago. (She was 17)

I was in the passenger seat of Dave's car , it was quiet. I was dead inside.. I just watched my brother get Murdered. Everything happened so fast , my mind was running & I felt like I was holding my breath.

"Ma , come on let's get you situated." He says getting out the car and coming to my side , he opens the door gesturing for me to grab his hand. I did and he walks me to his front door which he unlocked easily.

We had made it to his room & he told me to grab a shirt from his closet & handed me a pair of his boxers , I decided on a jersey. I came out the bathroom and just waited for him to basically tell me what to do.

"Come on..  we can go smoke in the sky room and you can tell me everything on your mind.." he says. And walks with my hand in his taking me to the sky room , it was my favorite place at Dave's house. Dave was someone I told everything to , I knew he would never go bring me up to no bitch or no nigga trynna tell them what I told him. Tonight was different though , I felt alone. I don't even know what to do , it always been Bry & I since day one! He was my "half" brother but older by 3 years & always on my ass. He was my bestfriend .. he was Dave's bestfriend.

"Hit this and just speak your mind when you ready.." he says passing me the blunt he just perfectly pearled. I hit it for about 5 minutes and passed it , I sat there for a second debating on what to say.

"I don't even wanna talk no more , you know everything... I wanna be loved and not have the ones I love too taken from me." I say putting my head back.

"What do you want ?" He asks hitting blunt looking at me intently.

"To forget.. atleast for the night." I say looking at him , I was a virgin but I trusted Dave. I might regret this in the morning but right now I felt like I needed it.

"Aaliyah..I need you to tell me exactly what you want." He says dragging his hand down his face.

"Dave , I want you to uhh I don't even know how to say it. —fuck me."  I say..  it was quiet for too long I felt nervous so I just got up heading towards his living room . Before I knew it Dave had me pinned up against .

"What are you—" I try to say before I'm cut off by a the most passionate kiss I've ever had. His lips felt so good against mine , it was so perfect.

"I wouldn't fuck you .. not yet anyone. i wanna take my time with you .. I wanna find every sensitive spot he says connecting our lips against and taking us to his room and laying me on the bed gently taking clothes off one by one too see me as they day I was born. He stared for too long I felt insecure.. I was gonna hide my body from him until he said "no.. your beautiful." He says starting to rubs his hands up and down my body.

"Can I taste her?" He asks looking at me I nod.

"Say it baby" he says raspy ready to dive in , "yes." I say whining. He immediately started to rub my clit making sure to not overpower me so I wouldn't cum quickly.