To North We Go

[Rewritten Esterrians in Flashia]

"It is now official, the Federal Government announced that they have re-established outside contact, only with a twist though. As we have apparently found ourselves in a new world which baffled even the best expert, we now have diplomatic relation with the Commonwealth of Esterria directly to our South across a strait.

Represented by Queen Marie III, she ascended to the throne at the age of 13 in the aftermath of her parents' assassination with Gessel Kiel acting as her head-of-government as Prime Minister.

According to the Commonwealth, the assailant was a man who supports slavery, something that has recently been outlawed by a Royal Decree of the Queen's predecessor .

Speaking of which, Esterria also have to deal with the Havenklein War, in which Esterria's military is struggling with. The insurgency is led by slave owners, who does not want to let their slaves be free following the decree, with the EAS, the Esterrian Association of Slavers controlling more than half of the region

The Federal Government hopes to work with Esterria further, and resolve the current conflict in any way possible" - Dagens Begivenheder 24/7 Radio

Einskirka, Esterria, 5/4/1702
It has been a week since the Federal Republic of Flashia established diplomatic relations and trade with the Commonwealth of Esterria, and the country has seen a good amount of economic growth over the past week.

For Flashia, it meant that some of the crisis got resolved to certain extent, including the food crisis as Esterria's soil turned out to be quite fertile, allowing a stockpile of food for the Commonwealth and the Federal Republic, coupled with Esterria's rather surprising willingness to buy some of the stuff Flashia has. Only the commercial products that can't really be used for military though.

"If I am reading this correctly..." said the young Queen "Our economic prospect is getting better and better every day thanks to Flashia even despite the sanctions from the Kingdoms Union?"

The Kingdoms Union is a union that solely consists of monarchies, in a nutshell they're a union that strives to develop the member states' economy as well as occassionally helping out in the military side of things. The Commonwealth of Esterria used to be one of the members, however, the emancipation of slaves had alienated other members and so, they were unceremoniously kicked out.

"Indeed, your majesty" said Gessel, the Prime Minister "I must remind you however, that it could have been better if it wasn't for that war in the South-West"

"That is true... From what I can tell, the situation is deteriorating every day... I am afraid that we might lose Havenklein one day"

"Worry not, your majesty, I'm sure now we could turn the tide against those rebels now with Flashia helping us out"

"I guess you could say that... But I don't know if being assisted by Flashia alone would help the situation"

At this point, Gessel couldn't find any more words to say, leaving the room in a rather awkward silence... before it was then shattered.

"Hey, I have an idea" said Marie III "How about we pay a visit to Flashia?"

"Why?" questioned the Prime Minister.

"I figured that to really know how they could help us, the best way to to do that is to go there ourselves"

Gessel nodded.

"I must say, that is a splendid idea, your majesty. But now the problem is, who shall accompany you in your trip?"

"Let's start... with you"