[NC] Advert & Other Bullshit

well shit, I got a writer block again.

That's ok though because for whatever reason, my brain decided to build up juice for another story of similar premise.

I thought about making it after this one is done but no, my brain randomly decided it's going to be published NOW. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, another country being isekai'd into the new world for no reason: Hatemean Journey in a Strange World (there's no translation of the title into the language it speaks, at least not yet)

Immerse yourself into a Hatemean Journey where you will see the country of Hatemea do some bullshittery somewhere in a haphazardly-made fantasy world full of magic. Spoiler alert: Verdecana would play a major role in this (and yes it's the same world as the one you seen here)

Anyways, advert is over, now onto the other bullshit.

Remember how Flashia has like 1 million troops in total and Esterria has only more than 140k? Yeah that data's outdated now, here's a better one

Flask Forsvaret
Total: 1,302,000
Active: 690,000
Reserves: 612,000

Commonwealth Armed Forces (also known as the Royal Esterrian Armed Forces)
Total: 213,000
Active: 153,000
Reserves: 60,000

Fk it, I'm going add some others.

Varikan Tsar Army
Total: 582,000
Active: 382,000
Reserves: 200,000

La Ferdinan Imperial Army
Total: 927,000
Active: 513,000
Reserves: 414,000

Naeslagtland Royal Army
Total: 799,000
Active: 481,000
Reserves: 318,000

Reslanian People's Front
Total: 32,500 (They don't have reserve system in place yet)

And now time for a few more trivia.

-One surefire way to tell Home Guard unit apart is their usage of older camouflage.
+) Another way is that they use older weapons.

-Bizarrely enough, Flashia uses 2 tunes from socialists songs under different name as their marches, first usage dating back to 1960s
+) Particularly, Parademarsch der NVA and Warszawianka

-Esterria inherited at least one march song from Flashia as a result of the training program during the Havenklein War.

-It's said that the RPF have a Panzer IV in their inventory.

-The RPF made usage of a lot of car(riage) bombs, targeting KUG troops and officers.

-The Faldskærmtropper are usually seen with high-cut helmets, although some still wear standard ECH.

-Forsvaret actually uses M05 camo for snow environment.

-I'm not sure if you know this already as it has already been mentioned a few times, but Forsvaret literally means 'The Defense' in Danish and Norwegian.

-The Free State of Reslania consists of many other ethnicities, including demi-humans such as wolf-men.
+) Reslanis are barely the majority because of this, making up about 54% of the population.

-Different states of Flashia are responsible for producing different things.
+) Agevær produces Forsvaret service rifle (RM08A1), Kawagrzmotia with the tanks (Leopard 2A4 and A6), Gladahjuland's IFV (CV90), etc.

-The states are in frequent disagreements with transfer of equipment to Esterria.
+) Most notably the one revolving fighter jets.

-Flashia's nickname is 11 Loosely United States because it is said that you have to learn 11 different languages in order to fully get around the country with no real language (apart from English) to bridge the gap.
+) Danish being the official language not meaning much in practice also contributes to this.

that's all for now, cya