Countdown (pt.1)

"An armored vehicle of the Flask Forsvaret has yet again been stolen in the state of Agevær. According to the Southern Defensive District Command, the stolen vehicle is said to be a wheeled armored personnel carrier, the Pansartransporter Hjul 77. The suspect appears to be in his 40's, with a bald head and a blonde beard.

The situation of stolen armored vehicle in Agevær isn't a new thing considering there has been 10 similar cases reported over the past century. But as of yet, despite the effort and investigations, no one knows exactly why and how are Ageværans keep on stealing vehicles from the Forsvaret.

Moving on, we have news regarding the continent of Gestrae. According to the Ministry of Defense, more than a hundred warships were seen off the eastern coast of the La Ferdinan Empire. The fleet consisted many of the Kingdoms Union member state navies, most of them are La Ferdinan. The MoD cannot confirm the purpose of this massive fleet.

The Esterrian Royal Army has announced that they have retaken the coastal city of Vastiak in Havenklein. The liberation of the city would subsequently means that a supply line from the seas are restored, allowing more troops and supplies to be transported into the region.

We also have new information from the Flash Intelligence & Investigation Agency. The FIIA has said that they have picked up 'a strange radio frequency'. Said radio frequency consisted mostly of static, however, upon closer look, an indistinct voice can be heard. The FIIA is currently getting to the bottom of this frequency" - FCNN

Royal Palace, Kingdom of Naeslagtland, 14/4/1702
In the palace in the capital city of the kingdom, the king can be seen pacing back and forth in his room. Madsen IV is usually a calm and collected person, but ever since the disaster of the spying mission across a new country named Flashia, he has been quite nervous.

Unlike most of his counterparts from the Kingdoms Union Gestrae, the King of Naeslagtland is not the one who would be arrogant but would rather approach a situation cautiously, especially when the potential enemy severed the intelligence gathering without breaking a sweat.

Madsen then hears a knock on his door.

"Come in"

Opening the door and entering the room was no other than his assistant, who helped him a lot in managing both internal and external affairs of the country.

"Ah, Mr. Fosberg, what brings you to my room?"

"Your majesty, I come and deliver a message from our Kingdoms Union friends"

The King turned away for a short while before facing Fosberg again

"Fine, what is the message you speak of?"

"The message is as followed: 'Madsen, you will miss the glorious battle that is about to come where we fight the uncivilized enemy that is Flashia. We will eventually conquer this nation as ours and you will not be there to see it'"

The smile Madsen kept from when his assistant came into his room transitioned into a frown

"...Are they trying to persuade me into joining them against Flashia?"

"I believe so your majesty. The question is: Will you do it?"

Silence filled the room for awhile, before the King breaks it:

"...No, I will not send troops to fight Flashia. You know why?" said the King as he started to step towards Fosberg.

"If they are truly uncivilized barbarians with supposedly inferior technology, then explain the 81 spies that are probably sitting in jail right now."