Staging Ground

[Just so you know, real names may be used to give you an idea what the vehicle is. Just in case you forgor]

...

The State of Svarher has been one of Flashia's most isolated states, being literally consisting of islands way up to the North near the Artic. That has not stop the troops, both Flash and foreign (more specifically from Naeslagtland and Esterria) from flooding the island however.

Southern Port of Svarher Island, Flashia, 9/10/2017
After 3 days of sailing to the North, the ships carrying a mechanized battalion of the Royal Esterrian Army finally arrived as it now unloads the payload.

"Enjoy your stay at Svarher lads!" said the ships captain on the radio "Oh and in advance, your ferry back home also won't be free"

"We figured as much" said the commander of this battalion "Thanks a lot though, wouldn't be here without you guys"

"Aye, no problem!"

The armored APCs, in this case the tracked Ijzerwagens would get off their ferry from their taxi ride, with some crew looking a little disgruntled.

"No one told us it would be rough..."

"Hey it's the ocean after all"

As soon as the Esterrian troops had set foot to this land in the South, the first thing they noticed is that this particular town is sparsely populated. The crowds here aren't so crowded, but even then, they still feel quite welcomed here.

"You know, I hope that the Flash got some good accommodations, I just want to get some rests after all that bull on the ship"

"Don't worry they will"

These Esterrians are needed in the North, but by now, they had been tired out from the trip from Esterria to way up North.

...

As the trucks they brought with their ship cruises on the highway of Animaatland, the Geschnokean soldiers looked upon the scenery in awe.

"No way they have such many colors on such many cars!"

Colors other than black, as they are back in the Dominion and Verdecana, are really, and I mean REALLY expensive. Basic colors such as red and others are often associated with the higher class and while boring colors are more common here, they appears shockingly more than they should be.

And this is not even mentioning the designs of the cars, as even the common ones have a lot of curves which... surprise surprise, is also associated with the rich, making their own vehicles look extremely outdated.

"See? I told you Flashia is this advanced!"

"Oh shut up"

As they went on with their trip, their truck started to vibrate for whatever reason.

"Hey what's going on driver?"

"I don't know, it just shakes all of the sudden!"

"Did maintanence did something wrong"

"We checked all of it before and found nothing wrong!"

Theoretically, it shouldn't be possible, they only went so far and yet it was already shaking. It's a minor one at best, but it's still something to worry about for them.

But then, they saw it.

"By the gods... what in the Civilized world is this?!"

A behemoth of a vehicle entered their sight. And it wasn't a single one, no, it's an entire platoon. Big and quite loud, the vehicle with the angled square insignia with their 'heads' facing backwards had been cruising along the Geschnokean convoy. And judging by the fact that the shaking intensified when they got close, these vehicles must've been the source.