A Second Gevaka

[Part of this story have been teased on our discord server which also has rp channels now: https://discord.gg/UqgavrsYUd]

"We got really bad news today" the Forsvaret Central Command HQ have gathered up in an emergency "Alert level has been raised to Alpine as we are now dealing with another Gevaka situation.

Incursions of unknown forces have been reported up to the Northern Svarher Island, reportedly consisting of goblins and lizardmen. Estimated size is about a brigade and increasing as visual confirmation of the build up of their forces is stacking up. Invaders suspected to be from the North-East Demon State.

The 217th Pansarjæger Brigade of the Land Army stationed nearby is to provide a corridor in Gullður for evacuation of all residents with the objective of delaying the enemy's advance on the town until everyone gets out"

Northern Svarher Island, Flashia
Gullður is the only town far up to the Northern edge of the island. It's a normally peaceful, sparsely populated town. But unfortunately now, it got caught in the crossfire of an ongoing invasion by the goblins and lizardmen.

"8-2, reconnaissance drone spotted a big formation coming directly to the town from the West, how copy, over?"

"6-5, same here, from the East"

"27-Actual, we copy, what's their ETA over?"

8-wheeled Pansartransporters would have their dismounting elements running out from the back with the turrets aiming left and right while the infantry get to work right at a road right outside of the town.

"Hurry up boys, demons never wait for us!"

And this is happening while civilians have been hurrying up in leaving the town as fast as possible from the opposite side of the road.

"6-5, eh... ETA for the Eastern formation is 5 minutes at least"

"8-2, 7 minutes ETA for the West"

The dismounting elements would split into two, one going to the right side while the other would cross the road. They all would go prone on the snow with machine guns also getting set up.

"Man how the fuck did they get past the defenses?" said a soldier watching the East "Shit doesn't add up"

"Well for one, satellites can only monitor so much" said another soldier next to him "So you better stop whining"

The other soldier shook his head before turning to another on his other side who was checking his magazine.

"Hey Aimo you alright? You know like your arm got shot back in Gevaka"

"I'll be fine..." said Aimo before he then smacked the back of the magazine in hand against his helmet twice "It still moves, so don't worry" he then inserts the mag back in, giving it a love tap to make sure it's seated properly in the magwell.

"Right..."

...

"Lizards, 45 for 30, at angels 7, hot"

Gripens of the Luftforsvar have been scrambled to respond to the invasion from the goblins and the lizardfolks coming from the North-East.

"10 contacts going hot towards Gullður"

And Gullður just happens to where these fighter jets would go having their nose pointed in that direction.

"Roger... Let's get these guys a welcoming party shall we?"

"Like we did with those guys back in Gevaka?"

"Yep yep"

...