Alert Level: Beta

[diskurwa for sneakpeek and other shit: https://discord.gg/UqgavrsYUd]

...

Somewhere in the middle of the ocean, 4/10/1702
After the dust from the day the ships set sail to Flashia has settled, the soldiers inside had a mixed bag of emotion. On one hand, many are excited that they're going to kill the 'barbarian demons', some are filled with uncertainty, while the rest are just saddened that they have to go far, far away from their beloved homes.

"I wanted to banish those demons to hell..." said a soldier chilling at the railing of the ship "...But at the same time, I don't want to end my life in Flashia"

"Oh, don't you worry!" said another right beside him "As long as you know what you're doing, you'd survive, and if you don't, then at least you will be remembered as one of the warriors that defended the world from grave danger!"

"You say that like it's a good thing at all, but I still have my family back home..."

"I know what you're feeling right now, but it's for the best"

"Maybe you're right..."

...

Western Beria, Demonic State
As night has again came to this land, the Demon Lord Wyvern Corps prepares its 20 wyverns in its inventory to take off at a haphazardly built airbase. This large formation is to scout out some more land for the Demonic State and if possible, cause terror to the local population living there.

"For the Demon Lord, we shall fight!" said the goblin leading his other riders. I should mention these bunch are smarter than their regular counterparts "We will destroy our enemies and conquer their land!"

The wyverns would start to take off, one-by-one, with the reptiles picking up speed as they repeatedly flapped their wings before they slowly gained attitude. Eventually, all the (smarter) goblins are now flying along with the clouds as they now head South-West.

...

Cathythus, Verdecana
"So they went on without us?" said Yannis as he had received another news regarding their Geschnokean ally "And they're working with Flashia instead?"

"It appears so..."

The news of Geschnokea deciding to eventually intervene into Beria alongside Flashia had finally into the minds of the Imperium's citizens. This time around, they're going without the world superpower (Verdecana) which... surprised absolutely no one. The Marshal sighed.

"...Of course they did, they seem quite insistent on Beria after all..."

There were many speculations and doubts even amongst the higher-ups of the military, discussing whether them going along with Flashia with a good idea or not.

"...So what do you think about all of this sir?"

There also exists some that are just intrigued about how it could end up, some leaning towards an optimistic view about them.

"Oh, I think Flashia would be able to handle them quite well in fact"

Yannis is certainly one of them.

"After all, if Flashia could defeat the 7-nation-army of the KUGNE with relative ease, then I see no reason to think otherwise"

"...I-I see then"

"That's just me saying so though, I have no idea what the future holds for us. And because of that, I think it's the best interest for us to wait and see how things would go"

The staff nodded in agreement.

"Wise words, Marshal Matrakratos"

...