totalen krieal tschapter

Hostage, Semonic Dtate, ø/å/æ
"Generic Demon Lord" said a ducc with a hoodie and a beanie "You have successfully repress the Berians 69420 times since your takeover. For your reward, you will receive this..."

"...Photograph of a Panther that I nicked from Wikipedia"

"I am happy" replied the Demon Lord as a comment.

"But property is theft so you will go to (Anatian) gulag"

"Fair enough"

"Is he allowed to do that?" said an ogre.

"Our lord seems complicit though" said another.

...

i forgor what game this supposed to be, Adobe Flash Player, jeg/kneppede/din mor
Soldiers of the FDF (not to be confused with the Suomen Puolustusvoimat) stand outside in the very warm weather of Svarher.

"Report!" shouted the officer.

"Sir! We have successfully procured more Stridsvagn 122s!" responded the soldier.

"How many?"

"5000!... pieces..."

"You bought them from IKEA didn't you?"

"Yes sir"

"God damn it private, you know we have to built them up with instructions!"

"Don't worry sir! We have a Gladahjulish man in our company!"

"Who?"

Not even a second later, a man from the land of meatballs assembled an entire tank.

"Oh that guy"

*swedish nonsense while mf tanks get built within seconds*

...

On the other side, Reslania grow stronger and started expanding but then Varika who was allied with La Ferdina started attacking Reslania.

Verdecana, La Ferdina and even many other Southern Gestrae countries helped Varika against Reslania. They all intended to destroy Reslania completely. So Reslania had a very large amount of enemies but Allah- *cough* Lore Ducc protected Reslania with around 3,000 black fighter jets.

And then the war against Reslania began and with the help of Lore Ducc, Reslania came out victorious against their enemies. Reslania conquered all of Varika as well as Hendrolis and Saogaulia.

And once Reslania claimed victory against Varika, Geschnokea and Enselsland also became allies of Reslania. Then Reslania jumped on the Southern Gestrae by the will of Lore Ducc and they fought both superpowers using the powerful black fighter jets and Reslania attacked in such a way that no one could stop them.