Rather Warm North

2 days and a half earlier
Hannen Joint Air Base, Havenklein, 30/9/1702
In broad daylight, planes of the Flash Air Force (Luftforsvar/Luftforsvaret) can be seen loading up troops and equipment including vehicles, more specifically, G-Wagons as they're often called by the Flash troops, Pansartransporters (AMVs) and trucks.

Members of the Esterrian Wyvern xCorps who operated the airbase alongside them watched the whole process, and they were understandably a bit upset about it, including a certain captain Jan Noordink.

"It is truly a shame that some of these Flash troops go" muttered one of the wyvern riders joining him.

"At least it's only some of them" said another one of the group "It's not like they're pulling out completely, so we're not defenseless for the time being"

"Speaking about being defenseless..." said Noordink "...Do you think that we would be hopeless if we were to fight the Kingdoms Union alone? If we're going by if no one comes to help us?"

"Most likely no, we already seen how badly we did in the war without Flashia's weapon"

"That is exactly why I'm quite grateful for their contribution even if we're only halfway through the process of equipping all of our soldiers. We probably wouldn't win that war if it wasn't for their timely intervention, and I would dare to say we could now take the KUG head on even when we're alone"

"You speak wise word captain..."

They continued on watching over their Flashia counterparts as one of the C-17s would begin to taxi to the runway for planes that the Luftforsvar operates.

"I understand why they're doing this, but the only thing I am not happy about is that we still don't have planes of our own"

That inadvertently made Noordink to chuckle as he had not expect those words to reach his ears. The captain went on for a short while before he spoke again.

"Maybe some day, we will. For now we just have to stick with our flying friends"

...

Geschnokean Embassy in Barminde, Flashia, 1/10/2017
The Geschnokean Ambassador to Flashia is sitting in his office has been attentively listening to the radio when a knock to his door was heard.

"Come in" as he then turns the radio off in a quick motion before a staff then enters the room "Ah Marko, of course it's you"

"...I'm not too sure what you mean by that" replied Marko with his face displaying confusion.

"You paid frequent visits to my office in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised if you would pay another... Now, let's just get to the point, what brings you here?"

"Ah yes, so Flashia, their government issued out an inquiry about a certain country..."

"You mean Beria?"

"...H-How did you know that?"

"It probably has something to do with the fact that I have already heard about it this morning in the news"

"...Err..."

"Oh right, Beria, ehem..." the ambassador cleared his throat "So what's the deal with them asking about Beria, can you tell me?"

"Well, they just want to ask about the general information and our stance towards them"

"I knew it would come to this..." as he then opened a file that was already laid on his table "So the Kingdom of Beria... a country of the polar bear folks of the North, once the frontline against the stragglers after the Old Empire had all but disappeared"