परिणाम- The Consequences

' Words from mouth and arrow from bow once thrown can never be take back

' Words from mouth and arrow from bow once thrown can never be take back...'

⚜⚜⚜

It's been two days since I last had a word with him after meeting Maharaj that day.

His words keep on repeating in my mind.

He doesn't lack girls

I don't know whom I am more jealous of Pratap or those girls he was talking about. But whatever he said that day did no good to me.

Never in all these years I left so insecure.

Was he eve serious or just joking?

Does Yuvraj really have many girls around him?

How many?

Has he slept with them too?

What if he already love someone else? Will I not even get a chance....

Omg... will he marry someone else too... and have kids..

He will never look at me.

Oh my God...

I felt like crying more and more. I haven't felt my bed at all. All I did was cry cry and cry and worry the people around me.

" Yuvrani... Yuvraj wants to meet you." Vimla informed for the hundredth time by now. I announced that I am not well and don't want any interaction until fully recovered.

" Inform him I am not feeling to my best yet. I will go to him as soon as feel a bit better." I said.

" Yuvrani, he is standing-" Vimla.

" Ekaant! (Privacy)" his dominating voice boomed in the room. I don't bother myself to look his way.

Vimla ran outside and so did the other maids who were cleaning the chamber.

" do you know how many time I have tried to meet you, call you and everytime you had decline my call." He said.

" I am not bound to follow your orders in anyway. You are Yuvraj for others, I know the truth so better focus on what is keeping you in this palace and leave." I said, my voice came out so plain.

" I wanted to tell you the progress." He said, I haven't spared him a glance yet.

" You don't have to tell me anything. Yuvraj chose you, you would indeed be the best in whatever things need to be done. Don't create problems for yourself including me in your plan. And please it's a request from my side if you can ask Yuvraj to return the soonest." I said.

" I didn't mean that way when I said he doesn't lack-" He began to explain.

" You owe me no explanation. Not just you no one owes me one." I said. I was hurt.

" Nayantara-"

" Dare call me that. It's Yuvrani for you. In public. And there is no privacy." I said.

My eyes finally met his but couldn't leave. His eyes hasn't such a magnetic force that it becomes impossible to break the eye contact. My eyes started to tear up looking at the worry in those soft eyes.

" You know..." I breathed. "when he was leaving we fought. It was the only thing we used to do those day. I always wanted to impress him... but I was a mere toddler, I didn't know instead of impressing him I was annoying him with everything I do. He..he said he will another wife when he will come back but... but Maa said he was a kid he won't do anything. But now he is not a kid anymore-" I started crying again.

" Let me-"

" Even if he doesn't. I won't still be Yuvrani. Harm is already done, I don't know what I was thinking then. When he will come back and everyone will get to know you are not real Yuvraj and I was with you, who was not yuvraj, all that time. My virtue will be no longer honored." I said, my voice starting to trembling horribly.

"Na-... Yuvrani but nothing happened." He tried to justify.

" You know, I know, people don't. They won't believe it. They will never." I said, smiling sadly.

" Yuvraj will." He said. His eyes hold a determined look.

"Maybe.. maybe he will because it's you. He trusts you. But I am not just his wife, I am Yuvrani of Magadh and if they don't see me as a pure figure I won't be eligible for this post anymore. Moreover he won't leave any chance to throw me out of his life." I cried louder.

" Hey.. listen to me." He said and he come close to hold my hand.

" Don't... please at least let me be pure in my own eyes. Let me be Yuvrani till he comes back." I plead.

His soft eyes were now holding the fire of rage.

" I swear on my sword you will be Maharani of Magadh." He said.

" You are no one to decide, Pratal. Now if you please leave. I would like to sleep." I said

" I am serious. It will be you." He said, I smiled sadly

"And it's really nice hearing you care but things don't work like this. Good night Pratap try not to see me anymore." I said.

I didn't turn to see if was there or has left already. I was too overwhelmed and tried.

Pita Shri was doing well now. He was almost recovered, walking around the palace with pride. Today he told me he will start practicing tomorrow. I am so glad nothing happened to him.

He is more than a father-in-law to me. He is my father, my teacher, my mentor, my biggest supporter, and the one who spoiled me the most. I am not sure if my soul you have agreed to stay in my body if anything would have happened to him.

Recollecting my childhood memories, and Yuvraj's wait for years I finally drifted into slumber.

.........

Hey love...
As you all know I can't make promise with regular updates so I am updating whenever I get a bit of time.

Hope you are liking it so far.

Also I need your help to make this book available to a bigger audience. Your small steps will make a huge difference on my efforts.

Please vote!
Not just this chapter but all the chapters so far....

Comment!

Share with people around you. I am new to wattpad and don't really have a good circle and reader base. I have only you people to support me.

Also follow my profile page so that I love you more and more

Thank you so much Ashjdj to follow 😭