आमने-सामने:- Face of With Jaiveer

melody-of-dewdrop Ashjdj lochanvar Jaisaditi Aru680 @vaibhavishukla576 @abhinani2228 Snurn02 RheaMahajan

Thank you so much guys for being there to support me. Being more than just a reader of my story and specially for dealing with my irregular update.

Special mention
yashikalove for that sweet comment on last chapter. I smile minutes reading it.

But but but

In next few chapter left, my story will give the meaning to its Mature label.

Beware😉!

Also

Everyone please follow me, vote the chapters, comment your reaction and opinions and please please please share my work with your circle if you like it. ( puppy eyes)

I sound more like a begger less like a author. Nevermind 😓

........

Pratap's POV

She asked me to sleep on the bed said everything.

She knew or she would have died than sharing the bed with me. And then that stares stealing.

" I know you know Nayantara." I said.

Her eyes widen. " I-I what are you talking about? I-i know nothing."

" Nayantara will you stop now?" I asked.

" W-hat..? I don't know what are you talking about. I am getting late." She said while standing up.

" I didn't give you the permission to leave. Did I?" I said, pulling her by her arm.

She got disbalance, her hands landed on my bare chest. Her eyes popped out, blush crept on her cheeks. She looked so beautiful all shy and nervous.

" Now say... Who is your husband?" I asked, her face extremely close to mine.

She licked her lips in nervousness. It took everything inside me to not kiss those petals there and then.

" Speak Nayantara..." I said, my morning voice doing wonder to her body. It was so clearly visible, boosting my male ego in all right ways.

The door knocked, both of us flinched and slipped away from my grip all flushed.

You have death wish now.

I went to answer. Abhishek was standing there, it didn't took me another second to other the seriousness of the situation.

" Jaiveer in standing outside the fort with armies of our emeny's kingdom." He said. " Pitaji has called you urgently."

I came inside the room to pick up my sword.

" Apologize Bhabhi to disturb you in the morning. It's was urgent." Abhishek told Nayantara.

" It's alright Abhishek." She said, she was happiest person at that moment. I left the room not before giving her the last glance.

Reaching to the assembly, everyone looked ready to fight. No one was worried, Magadh never heard the word lose and will never in future.

" Virat you will lead the Army." Pitaji said.

" Ji Pitaji. You want him alive or dead." I asked.

" That's what I expected from you son. The much I was to kill him with my own hands, being his brother I wish to let him die in the war like warrior." He said.

" Check the arrangements, arms-ammunition and army. We will be face to face with the enemy when sun will be on it's peek." He said. I left the hall will my three brothers after taking blessings from Pitaji.

Soon after checking all the arrangements we standing on the entrance of the palace to leave.

Maa passes Tilak Thal to Nayantara. She come forward, her eyes low. She did my tilak and arti without meeting my gaze.

" May... you win.." She said with shivering tone.

" Nayantara..." I whispered. Her moist eyes met mine.

Tear were about to fell from those lotus-like-eyes but Choti maa kept hand on her shoulder and called her behind.

Maa did tilak of rest of them. I kept on looking towards my little wife who was busy digging ground with her eyes.

" It's time to leave." Pitaji said.

Her anxious eyes panickly met mine. I gave her a small assuring smile, her lower lips quivered but she tightened her jaw to hold her sob.

It's better to leave before she starts crying. I turned and left without turning back. I don't want to see her crying.

.........

" Bhaiya, waiting for your orders." Abhishek said.

Hanging just above the horizon like a hot medallion, the blazing eager sunlight outshone at our army. Its golden light reflected my sword turning it pale orange from silver. The gold tips on our battle flag looked like it was on fire.

They were bearing the crest of Lord Shiva. The silver armor shined with bravery.

The tension in the air was palpable.

Everything was quiet and calm right now, but I knew that the counting of bones and blood would be started in a moment.

Outwardly, I looked tough and brave, but inside feelings were another matter. The feelings of hatred, tension and fear were almost palpable. My muscles were tense as a rock. 

I was going to see the man I was haunting for a decade now. He was clever and evil. Rules were never a part of his dictionary.

Lit by the blazing ball of fire, the battlefield separated into half with a bright orange glow. The cloudless sky seemed to watch our every move. I saw lines and lines of gleaming armor on both sides.

I nodded.

" Attack." Abhishek shouted. The Shankh voice thundered in sky, drums starting playing with many other bravery revoking instruments.

The sound of sword clashing filled the sky, it resembled the intensity of lightning.

Armies were hailing for their victories.

The blood shed began and didn't stopped for days. The sun set and rose to witness the bloody field for thirteen days and then finally the day came.

The day when I was standing in front of Jaiveer. He looked like a mad man.

Why won't he be. His all sons died, the king who was supporting him ran way. Nothing else could be expected from someone supporting a man like Jaiveer, anyways his kingdom is ours now.

" I will kill you..." He shouted running towards me with his sword raised.

I felt bad killing him. He was an old man who had already defeated from inside. He had nothing left to fight for.

The clashing of swords echoed in almost empty war ground. He would have been strong when young, he had skills.

But when someone is lost from inside, skills hardly matter. In a swift motion of my sword, the blades pierced his heart.

The Vijya-shankhnad echoed in who field.

" Send the message to Capital. We are coming."

......

Vote vote vote!