नदी ~ The River

Thank you so much guys.... I have 7 votes now on my last chapter now!!

But I won't again ask or give targets to vote.

I was talking to my sister and she told me that I shouldn't be worrying about votes rather focus on my story. She said if people will like my story they will themselves comment, vote and share which I believe was right.

I am not writing for votes.

I am writing because I love it.

And I will write for each and everyone of you. Even if there is only one to read.

So here is the new update!!

Show me your love and support, your way❣

' I saw your reflection through the water and thought you were the goddess

' I saw your reflection through the water and thought you were the goddess.'

I looked at his sudden outburst dumbfounded. Previously build irritation and anger got the best of me.

" How dare you?" Came out of my mouth, more like a warning.

Never in my whole life, not even after having a family, I felt this humiliated the much this man with no identity, is making me feel.

" I have work to do. Excus me." He buried himself in letter and maps.

I kept looking at him with rage burning in my eyes, my chest falling up and down.

" You can not talk to me like that." I said.

He ignored me.

Did he just ignored me?

" I am talking to you." I said again and my words went unheard again.

" Pratap! I am saying something." My voice become louder.

" And I am doing something." He said.

" For real? Is this how it's going to be that so it be. I will make sure you will regret this." I said and slipped under the cover.

Idiot!

I shall give him death sentence for pretending to be his highness.

I should.

Slowly, my eyelids became heavier and sleep took over me.

........

Next morning, I woke up and that arrogant man was sleeping on the chairs with different documents lying on the table.

In a normal situation, I would have pitied him for working so hard all through the night and ended up sleeping on the chair.

But in this situation,

He deserves this.

Yes, he do.

I went to the river to bath and freshen up myself. The sun was yet to rise.

I stepped into the cold water. A shiver ran up my body. I slowly went completely into the water. Feeling the magic the water was doing my stressed nerves was heaven. 

I took quite good time to pamper myself in the water and then I felt some movement in the water.

I abruptly turned to see Pratap coming out of the calmess of water.

Rising with the sun, he was completely flawless

Rising with the sun, he was completely flawless. His perfectly toned body, faded scars of deadly deadly wounds, perfect  physique, calm facial features.

Yes, I never noticed before how calm he always stays even in his anger.

I sometimes shouts, he never.

He seems to be more royal and I do.

His eyes closed, chanting the holy mantras, the scared thread around his body showing his promise to uphold the culture he is born into.

I was in my deep thoughts, think about him and everything he has. He was perfect. He could have been a prince if it wasn't a blood related privilege. He has got everything in himself to make one.

" Yuvrani"

" Yuvrani"

" Yuvrani"

" Nayantara"

I snapped back to reality to see him standing at a hand distance from mine. I got shocked and lost my balance from the stone I was standing on. 

My head went into the water.

I tried my best not to open my mouth but there it was, I was drowning while trying to breath through mouth.

I don't know how to swim.

No one taught me before.

Oh god!

I felt a strong hand grabbing my arms and pulled me out. Though it helped but not really. I was feeling itching in my throat and nose.

He pulled me up like a bride and started walking towards the shore.

I was not feeling good.

He lied me down and pushed my stomach, good amount of water came out of my mouth. I could finally breathe my lungs breathing properly.

My head was resting on his shoulder, catching my breath while he was holding me by my waist and using his other arms to rub my back gently.

" How can you drown so badly in a shoulder length water?" He asked me. " Don't you know how to swim?"

" I wouldn't be drowning if I would have known." I replied. "What took you so long? I was like inside for ages...."

" You were not even inside for a second more than half minute." He said.

" What were you doing from half minute?" I asked in disbelief.

" Thinking whether I should save you or not." He said.

I looked at him and shook my head. " Nothing more could be expected from you."

" Your highness I saved you, if you forgot." He stated.

" Not before giving my death an option." I said. I stood up and realized I was just wearing bathing cotton cloth.

I turned around, covering my body maximum I could with my hands.

" Tsk... don't bother I have seen enough."

How was the it???

Please give your feedback!