पश्चिमी- The South

Last chapter hit the highest vote so far.... sorry if I am overwhelmed but I have never seen 4 vote together on my book chapters from the very first update...

Please please vote the rest chapters too. It just helps in the ranking (not sure... just what I think)

Shout out of love
Ashjdj
nehayadav8298
RheaMahajan
Aru680

And the story has made its place into 10+ reading list. It's good right?

'The journey to meet him, with him'

⚜⚜⚜

It's been three days since my last encounter with him. I have lost all the spirit within myself. My heart no more beats to do anything, no prayers make me feel good, no cosmetics or jewels lure me anymore, no food taste good to my tongue.

" Yuvrani... Maharaj has summoned you." Vimla informed me.

I looked at her, and sighed. Noway, I could deny this now.

Gathering myself, I walked to his chambers. The guard announced my presence before entering into his highness's chamber.

As I walked in, voice of Maharani Nandani and Pratap become more and more clear. They seem to be debating about something.

" Pradam Maharaj, Pradam Maharani!" I said. " Pradam.... Yuvraj"

" Come Nayantara... " Maharaj started, "As you already know about the south revolt.." I nodded. "Virat has successfully suppressed it but due to unstable administration in the provision for a long time, the economical and social conditions are not really up to mark. So I want you and Virat to go to the south states and deal with the situation with best of your capabilities. I wish you both luck, may you prove the best for the throne. I have a lot of hopes in you both." He said last part with a smile. I felt a thud in my heart.

Only if he know there is no both together.

" Ji Maharaj.." I said.

" Now you both may leave and prepare for your departure. You will be leaving tomorrow morning." He said.

" Then I shall leave with your permission, your highness." I said.

He nodded. But before I could leave Pratap stormed out of the room.

What's with him now?