समीक्षा :- The Review of The land

Hey people

I was thinking if I should also write a few good dialogues in hindi to get a better feel.

It was just a thought what your views on it. Till then enjoy the chapter.

I am in quite a mood. So much of romance looking your way....

' The difference between a warrior and a fighter is, he know when to use weapon and when you stay still

' The difference between a warrior and a fighter is, he know when to use weapon and when you stay still.'

Today we were visiting the provision to get the ground reality of it.

" You are not coming with me." He said.

" Oh God.... have you ever learnt to say yes. For everything and everywhere you simple answer is no." I said.

" Rajkumari try and understand, we are not going on picnic, this were not so good here a few weeks ago and anything can happen." He reasoned.

" Look if anything happens and I get into any trouble, leave me there. No need to bother but please let me come." I said.

Going out of the palace was one thing I can do anything for. Even if it means pleading this man, I can't stand for second.

He looked at me, shocked and confused.

Of course, he would have noticed the softness in my words as well as in my tone.

" Try-"

" Please"

" What's wrong with you...?" He asked, shocked.

" I want to go out." I said.

He kept looking at me, trying to get a trace if he could change my mind but no.

He sighed.

" Fine-"

" Thank you... I will get ready." I said, turning.

" But if you will get into any trouble. I won't help you in anyway."

" No problem."

" You are behaving like a kid." He remarked before he left the room.

All bubbly me, got ready in my simplest dress and minimal jewelry, which won't cause trouble while walking.

I went out in the fortyard to see everything ready, with my palki.

My excitement died.

What is the purpose of going out when you the all you have to do is to stay in this box.