दक्षिण किला- The Southern Fort

Okay guys!!
I am so sad today due to my academic reasons.

Yup I am pressuring higher studies and my score came just 9.2 CGPA. And I am DEPRESSED. So I thought of an early update.

When hahah... yes

Kill me.. you have every right to... I started writing this chapter on somewhat 16th may and there you see me....

 I started writing this chapter on somewhat 16th may and there you see me

' I am beyond your imagination.'

⚜⚜⚜

" tsk... don't bother, I have already seen everything." He said.

My eyes shot open. Panic sieged through me.

My eyes started be become watery. This was just beyond any verbal humiliation.

I should have rather died while drowning than let a man see me like this.

I took a step backward, but got imbalance and was about to hit the ground but again his arm saved me, and I was least grateful to it.

" If next time comes, which I will make it does, but if it does than let me die then touch me." I said.

My eyes met his, he was no more joking, angry or arrogant. He was concerned, seriously.

" I didn't mean that. I was just saying to see your reaction." He said.

More tears started to fall for my eyes. He concern changed into worry.

" Nayantara..-"

" Don't call me that..." I said, pitying my own self. " Just go... leave me alone... goo."

He looked into my eyes for a few brief moment and left with a lot of unsaid words.

After a couple of breaths of consolation, I summoned my attendees.

.............

Southern Magadh was beautiful, with lush greenery, huge mountains, I have never seen something like this before. For a few moments, I just forgot how awful my current state was.

Peeking through the palki curtains, didn't give me much satisfaction, so I opened it completely.

My eyes unintentionally met Pratap was looking at me amused.

May be I was a bit too excited... but I generally am.

I moved my gaze from his magnetic one, ignoring my sudden rise in heart rythm.

Soon we reached to the Southern fort. The architect was so different from of the Awadh Palace, it wasn't a luxurious marbled beautiful, it was carved with stones and rockes.

I took my good time to observe how beautiful it was.

" Padam Yuvraj, Padam Yuvrani, you honored us with this opportunity to serve you. Our lifes become fulfilled." One of the native minster said.

" Padam Mantri Jaiveer ji, we look forward visit the fort but before please prepare the room for your Yuvrani." Pratap said.

" All the arrangements are made for your stay your highness, please come this way.." He said.

He led us to corridors leading to more. It was like a maze, I will sure get lost in it if I would be alone.

" This is your chamber your highness, please get fresh and rest well. If you need everything please call us. We will send your dinner in the chamber only, from tomorrow we can start with the meetings, tours and discussions." He said.

" Seems fine to me. Alright Mantri ji, you shall also take some rest now." Pratap said.

" With your permission, my lord." With that he left both of us in thick air of tension and awkwardness.

" I will go out. You can change and rest." He said, without making any attempt to looking at me.

I said nothing and he left. I kept staring at the door.

I had a lot of questions and no answers.

But the most concerning one was, what the hell was happening with me.

This man who happened be no one always seemed to cloud my mind. In every possible way, good and bad.

And he is way to suspicious, it's been quit a time he was here as Yuvraj, yet I found him doing nothing to leave soon. He seemed so comfortable with everyone and everything that it is too much to take.

The way he handles family and the court sessions. Can someone really pretend that good?

I can't even hide a slightest of emotion from my face.

I dived down into my chain of thoughts about right and wrong, future and past, today and tomorrow, Pratap and Yuvraj Virat.

And suddenly something came in my mind. I quickly changed my dress and went out to see Pratap seating in chair.

" What do you want?" He said, he wasn't exactly rude, just tried.

This side of him makes me pity him more than anything. He genuinely works very hard. If in his place it would had been Yuvraj I would have sure be doing stuff to easy his tension.

But in his case I can actually talk. Right?

I settled on the seat next to him, he didn't move on my movement.

" what is bothering you?" I asked, my mere attempt to let him speak himself.

" Everything..." he said, as he watch the evening sky, deep like finding the end of it.

" Then you mean nothing." I said. He finally looked at me confused and tried, of course. Me not letting him sleep on the bed did have adverse effects on him.

" Pita ji said when you worry about everything than there is nothing to actually worry about. We just create problems around ourselves to worry." I said. He looked at me briefly. I have never seen him this serious before. Not angry just serious.

" When your own blood conspiracy, you don't have to create problems...." He said.

" Oh so this is about Uncle Jaiveerjiraj..." I said.

His eyes held pure shock. " You knew...."

" Not as dumb as a few people say..."