जयवीर जी राज- Jaiveer ji raj

' When I can see no hope in you yet you are my only hope

' When I can see no hope in you yet you are my only hope.'

"How?" he seemed a bit too shocked at my unintentional revelation.

" How what?" I asked.

" How do you know about him?" He asked.

" Because... because isn't it obvious.... Even Pitaji knows who is behind the revolts." I said.

" But how do you even know about him, he hasn't been in the palace for the last four decades. Even his name is prohibited."

" First of all there is nothing prohibited, it's just the way he was thrown out wasn't a very pleasant memory for everyone, so they avoid any discussion on it. And to the question, how do I know, Choti maa told me when I was learning about the ancestors of the dynasty. She is a gossiper." I informed.

" What happened to him? Why was he thrown out of the house?" he asked.

" Oh.. so there is something the almighty you don't know..." I taunted.

He generally know everything happen everywhere.

" Will you tell me now? Because it doesn't make a sense to why would be stoop so down."

" Stoop so down?" I asked.

" He has been involved in almost all the immoral and illegal activities possible." He told.

I took a deep breath.

" Jaiveer ji Raj is the elder son of the great king Amerjeet Singh, Yuvraj's grandfather and Pitaji's elder son. In our kul eldest son becomes the king until he have some incapability so natural Uncle was the heir to the throne that is, the Yuvraj, but as the grew age, he got involved in gambling, drinking, womanizing, etc. He never even thought of the possibility of losing his title and status. But with his spoiling image Anyadaata Amerjeet Singh decided to pass the throne to his second son Deeghvijay ji raj, who is the king now." I explained.

" So this is why he is conspiring against the kingdom...."

" Not exactly but that was the beginning, The sudden change of heir infuriated him, he took it as utmost disrespect and then he openly started doing illegal things to show his opposition towards the king, he used to be with a new daasis on every next day, but King ignored his deed altogether. But one day he crossed all the limits, Maharani Nandani was then pregnant with Yuvraj and Rani Urmi was just married to Pitaji, Jaiveer ji raj tried to force himself on Maa, Maharani Nandani, this led to a huge fight between two brothers in the palace itself, but at the end, Jaiveer ji raj was banished from the kingdom after losing his right arm in the fight and was never suppose to come back. His title and all the royal rights and luxury was taken way. He forcefully took his two wifies with him. Choti maa told me that that day when he was leaving he vowed that every woman related to Deeghvijya ji raj will serve him and his sons as prostitutes." I told all I know. "Now he wants to take over the throne again so that he can get hold on the women of the palace."

Pratap was raging. His hands fisted, veins popping out of the masculine arms.

" Why is he even alive fo so long? Death is the justice to his deeds." He said.

" Indeed but Late kings first wife begged Maharaj to not kill him. And got successful as he gave her a blank promise once." I gave the reason.

" And now he have the audacity to stand against the kingdom. Everything makes more sense." Pratap said more to himself.

"I came to ask you that Yuvraj was in South. Right?" I finally said.

He looked at me, couldn't actually get where did this come from. But then he finally understood my motive.

" That was what he told me." He said.

" What do you mean by that was what he told you? You should know where is he." I said raising my eyebrow.

" How would I? I was in capital all this time." He said.

" How can you not?" I asked. "He sent you in the capital. He would have told you more." I said.

" He did not." He said, short and simple.

" Why didn't you ask?" I asked.

" How can I question him? He is Yuvraj. Why would he tell me, a lowly life about his whereabouts? I am just one of many working for him and the kingdom." He said.

Quite convincing!

I sighed. I looked away from me. I see no hopes.

" How does he look like?" I asked. I was now staring at the sky.

I could feel his gaze on me.

" Fine.. I guess" He replied, hesitantly.

I chuckled on his discomfort.

" What kind of person is he?"

" ..... amm.. nice" he said.

I looked at him irritatedly.

The fool he is!

Good for nothing.

" Have someone ever told you how annoying you are?" I asked him.

" No, you are the first one to say something like that..." he said.

" I will go to sleep." I said.

I don't know if his answers are too straightforward or utter nonsense.

.....

Please Vote.