चुनौती:- Challenge

' Rights doesn't own comes with birth, but they neccesarily comes with capabilities and capacities

' Rights doesn't own comes with birth, but they neccesarily comes with capabilities and capacities.'

My heart burnt with anger. This man has the audacity to come in front of me again, that too in my chambers. The fire which was previously on my cloths was now in my eyes.

I took a step forward and hit him hard. The whole chamber echoed with the sound of my slap. My eyes dwelled up with tears as I could keep up with the humiliation, guilt and mostly anger.

The environment turned silent as if everything stopped. He kept still no advance to do anything.

His eyes unlike mine held nothing.

No justification.

No guilt.

Just worry for God knows what.

May be that his act will be over  now.

" Out now." I said. My voice came out so blank. I could even believe that sound came from my throat.

" Listen. will you?" He said.

" Get out now." I raised my voice.

" No. You are not in your senses." He said.

" I am. Now I am. I was not before. If you didn't leave now I will tell Maharaj everything. And I no more give a damn what will happen then." I said. Fire flowing out of my eyes.

" Go tell everyone." He said. And I looked at him confused. " What will you tell them?"

" I will tell them that you are not real Yuvraj." I said.

" And who will believe you?" He asked. " What prove to you have?"

" I... I saw you in the market. Yiu were here." I said.

" That proves nothing princess." He said.

The way he was speaking I was scared of him.

" Did Yuvraj really send you? Swear on the name of this soil, your motherland. Did Yuvraj really send you" I asked, myself scared to hear the negative.

" No." He said, he was emotionless.

I stumbled back. My head went blank. Tears flowed uncontrollably.

" Listen to me" He started.

I started moving past him. "Where are you going now?" He asked me, as he pulled me back pinning to the pillar.

I slapped him again. He pinned both of my hands above my head. I vigorously moved but he came so close to me that I couldn't move my legs either.

" I swear I will burn myself not before burning you to ashes." I spatted. " Leave me now. GUAR-"

He covered my mouth. " Oh god why can't you just listen to me once once?"

I bite his hand hard but he was too reluctant to let go.

" Apologies your highness, But Maharaj has asked your and Yuvrani presence in the Royal court room urgently." An attendee said, her face flushed looking both of us so close.

He made to advance to move away. " We are coming." He said.

She bowed and ran out. "Nayantara you will keep your mouth shut just for today. Hear me once then you are do whatever you want to. But you have to hear me out first. Now change your clothes are burnt and wet."

With that he left. I kept looking at his disappearing figure.

Why do he hold so much control over me?

Wait Nayantara Yuvraj hasn't sent him.

" Yuvrani, Maharaj is asking to hurry." The attendee looked terrified this time. I dismissed her and quickly changed into a new pair of set.

I wasn't willing to dress up but have to meet the minimal demands of royal court.

The court guards announced my presence. I walked up to the stairs, Pratap was siting on my place. I walked past him but one look from Maharani Nandini and I knew I have to sit next to him. I walk across the royal chair, sat left of him.

" Start." Maharaj ordered. He looked tensed.

" Greetings dear Uncle, My father Jaiveer ji raj never leaves a days without your mansion." A man in mid twenties spoke. And it was clear he was Abhiraj, Jaiveer's son.

" What is your purpose to visit?" Maharaj asked.

" Oh.. well I have a very important purpose which is my right. Whatever happened is last was my father's deed why should I be punished for it? I have the same blood of Maharaj Amarjeet Singh in me as my little brother Virat so why should I be deprived of mine rights?" He said.

The room turned silent. The air turned thick. " Which right you are talking about?" Maharaj asked.

" My right to the throne being the eldest grandson of Maharaj Amarjeet Singh and of course Rajkumari Nayantara because she was promised to the future king of Magadh which is certain not the man she is sitting next to." He said.

Do he know?

" I don't see any reason to be not considered for the throne, dear Uncle." Abhiraj said.

" I am not aware of reasons of why not to consider you before this but now I do have a very good reason. Maharaj a man who see other married woman that to of his own brother, is not eligible for the throne and the history speaks itself loud on this matter." Mahamantri Devidaas ji said, who was the dear cousin to Maharaj.

Maharaj seems to be relaxed on Devidaas ji's word but he was infuriated on Abhiraj's words for calling out his daughter in law's name on such a matter.

" If you would have dared to say this anywhere else then the royal court of Maharaj Deeghvijaya ji Raj, I would have shown you the consequences of looking towards my wife let alone be taking her name. But uou have the moment now apologize and beg for mercy. You might be easy upon." Pratap voice came dangerously angry.

He fist around his sword was so tight that he knuckles turned white, veins popping out of his hand. He was taking slow deep breath. He looked like a lion waiting to jump on a powerless deer.

AUTHOR'S note

Okay so this was the chapter.

Don't forget to tell me what you think about it.

Kl Replaced bride the next chapter aayega. If you haven't checked it out please.

And and the given thing.

Please Vote bhai.... it's like oxygen to Author.

Or follow bhi krdo bhagwan tumhe khush rkhega.

Next update before Sunday. Pinky promise.