♤PROLOGUE♤

Edited

I am giving a shout-out to the first five votes and comments on my chapters. Hurry up tell everyone you are here...💫

⚜⚜⚜

' I am aching to be loved '
~Nayantara

'Every single inch you of belongs to me and only me. I am to fuck you. Husband or not.'
~Pratap

⚜⚜⚜

"Please don't," I moaned, my voice trembling.

This was a sin, a deeply wrong act that defied every moral compass.

His intoxication clouded the air, along with his overpowering strength.

Suppressing my instinct to scream, I couldn't afford to unravel our intricate plan or negate the sacrifices made.

"Pratap," I whispered, his lips tracing a trail from my jaw to my neck. His grip remained unyielding.

Pushing him away wasn't an option, for I found myself entangled more tightly within his powerful embrace. My voice quivered, "Please... please stop, this is wrong."

"Do you truly believe it's wrong?" His husky voice resonated against my skin, laced with the scent of alcohol and his masculine presence.

No, it wasn't mere drunkenness. He was far beyond intoxicated.

And no, I couldn't deny it – I didn't perceive it as wrong. In this forbidden connection, I discovered a sense of belonging I had never known.

A shiver traversed my spine as his dagger's cold touch met my skin, and in the blink of an eye, my blouse was torn asunder.

"I am married," I reminded myself, clutching the remains of my blouse in a futile attempt to preserve modesty.

"But you were wed when you were merely nine months old. You're yet to discover your husband's identity," he murmured, locking his gaze with mine.

Awareness dawned, and I affirmed, "I am aware."

His lips curled sensuously as he asserted, "Of course you are."

Releasing my trembling hand, he secured it behind my back, my other hand vainly clutching the remnants of my blouse.

His teeth grazed my collarbone, and the fabric slipped from my grasp. His touch ignited a fervor I had never fathomed, each caress kindling a fire within.

Attempting to flee, I found myself trapped again as he seized my arm, his chest colliding with my own. "Resisting only exacerbates your plight, beloved. Do not compel me to leave you incapacitated."

Panic surged as I met his eyes, my terror mirrored in them. "Release me... you are inebriated," I pleaded, my voice heightened. A fierce shove finally extricated me from his grasp.

I sprinted away, desperation propelling me toward the far end of the chamber. My pulse drummed a staccato rhythm in my ears as I shielded myself with my dupatta.

All was lost.

What had I done?

In the grip of my folly, I cast aside every expectation and relinquished each sacrifice. The curse was undeniable now, sealing my fate.

I crumpled, my eyelids heavy, engulfed by darkness.

Author's Note

How are my lovelies doing?

So was the chapter hot?
Well keep going our Empress is still a virgin 😉.

Tell me your view.

Love or marriage should be the priority.

❤Vote, Comment, and Share