महाराज विराट प्रताप सिंह :- Hail for the King

Bhai dekh lena edited nhi h. Complete hone ke baad puri book saath me krungi.

Tomorrow was the biggest day of my life. My husband was going to be crowned as the Maharaj of Magadh.

He entered the chamber while I was in a colossal dilemma.

" What happened?" He asked reading the line of worry on my forehead.

" I couldn't decide what to wear?" I said, after taking a long breath.

" I would prefer nothing." He said redness rose to my cheeks.

" I am talking about tomorrow. I am certainly sure that you don't what me to wear nothing tomorrow." I looked at him with a tight smile. He chose to ignore it.

" Can you help me?" I asked him further.

" I guess.." he said.

" Okay see... I have these two options. This yellow one and this red one." I showed him the two silk beauties.

He eyes zeroed on the sets. " The yellow one." He finalized.

" Oh... I was thinking the red looks more eye-catching." I said.

" Exactly..." he mumbled, he went to the bed.

.........

I was sitting in the milkbath. With different fragrance dizzying my senses.

It was finally the day. Just a few more moments.

I come out of the bath and wore the dress. Red one.

Being a good wife isn't my thing!

What can I do?

Wearing the blouse which deep on my cleavage with knots on the back. It would give a good show without dupatta. The skirt was beautifully embroidered with gold and silver threads. I covered myself with a dupatta and another on my head a veil.

" Yuvrani Padam, Maharani have asked your presence." An attendee said. I dismissed her with a nod.

Walking in the corridors, my flares of my lehnaga folding and unfolding, my anklets giggling with the whispers of the people.

This feeling was new. It was the day not just him but I will also be as much responsible.

Maa have too much hopes from me.

Reaching the royal court, I saw the to be king, my husband, standing in yellow and red dhoti, with royal accessories adoring his bare chest. He never wore so much of them.

A smiled travelled my lips looking at him. He was just staring at me, intensely.

The Mantras chants echoes in the open sky, the voice of one hundred and eight Brahmins chanting the holy mantra in the same divine tune, purified the atmosphere.

It felt so light and bright from inside.

He walked up to the throne where Pitaji was sitting. The drum beats and other musical instruments made beautiful melodies. The Shankhnaad happened. The classical dancers dancing on the melody.

Pitaji stood up from the royal throne. " This kingdom is the result of your forefather and many more sweat and blood. My father, Maharaj Amerjeet Singh gave this to me with so many hopes for future and trust so am I now. I know you won't let me down. Don't rule this kingdom like a king but nourish this family like a father. You may be the most glorious king of this dynasty ever seen till date. The poets may sing song of your bravery and history read your fame with written with golden letter. May you have all the happiness, prosperity, love and support a king ever had. Never let the power of throne cloud your consciences. "

Choti maa standing with proud moist eyes, Maa was smiling wide but I was crying my eyes out.

I have always seen him as the king and now he was not. I was feeling a bit sad.

" I, Deedhvijay, The son of Amerjeet ji raj, proudly handover my whole wealth and this kingdom with all his subjects and responsibilities to Virat Pratap ji raj. Hail of the King of Magadh. Maharaj Virat Pratap Singh."

" With this Rajkumar Abhishek is the of the Mahasena, Rajkumar Jaswant is the Rajyamatri and Rajkumar is the Videshmantri. Take the oaths." Mahamantri Devidaas ji said.

" I, Virat Pratap Singh, The son of the great maharaj Deedhvijay Singh, grandson of maharaj Amerjeet singh, vow to uphold the legacy of my dynasty, to extend my family to every single person of this kingdom. I shall protect and cherish this kingdom with my blood and soul. My every responsibility and desire will be secondary in front of my subject. I take oath to be just and fair, to provide for and protect my kingdom." He said. My heart swelled with pride.

" I, Abhishek Singh, take oath to uphold the legacy of my dynasty. I will serve my king and the kingdom with my last drop of blood. I will under the great king, Viratpratap ji raj, serve to protect the kingdom with all it's enemies. Me and my army will always be willing and ready to die for his great kingdom and it's prosperity." Abhishek said.

The Jasvant and Gaurav took oath of selflessness and just devotion to the crown and the kingdom.

The maa called me to her. She handed me a wooden carved box, I knew what it was. The box of the keys of the palace and treasure.

My hands were shaking. She gave me an assuring smile. " Don't worry, I know you are ready." She wishpered in my ear, hugging me.

I walked to him, my heart beating against my ribs. " I, Chandravli, wife of the Maharaj of Magadh, vow to support my husband in every decision he takes towards the prosperity of the kingdom and help him when he gets distracted from the path. As the queen I will always serve the kingdom in best of it's interest. I will also stand beside my husband in the thick and thins in the journey. I seek the blessing of god, guru and parents and request them to bring us on the correct path whenever we are misguided."

The ground boomed with calms, hails, drums beats and happiness.

" I remember telling you to not wear red."

Vote!

Next update

Tomorrow

Promise?

Pakka!