राजकुमार :-prince of magadh

The palace quickly forgot the incident of Abhiraj in the happiness of their beloved princes returning.

The capital was beaming with happiness. People decorated their houses and market.

Palace was decorated with flowers of almost every color possible, new lighting, vases, carpets and curtains.

I was standing next to Maharani Nandani and Urmi who have the welcome Arti in their hands.

My heart was beating frantically. They have my answer.

The prince appeared on the palace gate. Drum, dhol and classical instruments started playing. People started doing flowers rain on them. Maharaj and Pratap also joined us.

I couldn't believe how all they all are now. Last I remember they could hold a sword properly. And look at them now, the man they have become.

My heart swelled with pride like every other person of our kingdom.

My relationship with other princes was very unlike my husband. We were very civil and sometimes friendly too.

But there was one thing with I always love about them the much they respected me. They always used to ask me what all would I do after becoming maharani and I used to get lost in my dream world think about the beautiful possibilities.

Those lost voice of palace were back now. I smiled, trying my best not to show my heart heaviness in this occasion of joy.

They touched their mother feet and they both did thier arti. Maharani Urmi started crying looking at them, Maharani Nandani gave them the bless of name fame and strength. Then they went to touch they father's feet. He hugged them all.

Then they went to Pratap. He was looking them with pride. As if they were really his younger brother. They all touch his feet and hugged him telling how they have improved their skills from the last time he saw them.

My eyes filled with tears only if this all was not fake.

" Are Bhabhi why are you crying?" Gaurav asked. He was the youngest of all. Maharani Urmi's son, always full of life.

" Just couldn't contain the happiness in myself." I smiled genuinely.

" Oh oh.. I shouldn't be saying this but Bhabhi is equivalent to mother right. And I can praise mother's beauty. Because Bhabhi Bhaiya hit the jackpot." he said.

I was red like beetroot. Maharani Urmi slapped his shoulder. "Take blessing." She said.

He touched my feet. Followed by Abhishek, the next in line after my husband. And then Jasvant, Maharani Nandani's younger son. They all shared small talks with me as we moved inside.

" You all rest for now. Dinner will be ready in no time." Maharani Urmi said.

We all started scattering here and there.

" Bhabhi... Guruji asked this to give this to you." Abhishek said, handing me a roll.

" Thank you." I said taking it.

My heart was throbbing against my ribs. I straight way went to my chambers and sat on the bed.

Taking a deep breath I opened the roll.

'Akhanad Sobhagyawati Bhaw
Yuvrani Chandravali

Take a deep breath time was tough but it almost faded. Soon the life will be full of flowers and love.

As you have asked. I have sent you a portrait of Yuvraj Virat.

But till it will reach you it won't be of any use. You have want to are looking for.

The one you are finding in universe is in front you.'

A few months back I wrote him a letter tell him about my anxiety and weird thoughts. I asked him if everything in kingdom would go fine because revolt was becoming very stressful.

I then asked him to send me the portrait of my husband.

I looked at the white sheet in front of me.

My heart unknowingly wanted something that couldn't happen. I slowly, half hearted was about to open the roll.

" Yuvrani." I jumped.

" What?" I almost shouted.

She kneeled. " Apologies your highness. I am-"

I took a breath. " It's alright Mohani. Tell me." I said as I regained my composure.

" Your highness, dinner is ready. Everyone is waiting for your presence." She said. I nodded and dismissed her.

I looked at the roll.

I should see it first.

No!

I will see it after I come back.

I went to the dinner hall. It felt like it was any festival. So many dishes with mouthwatering aroma. Happiness and laugh were so contagious that even Maharani Nandani was smiling and laughing here and there.

" Here is my favorite bhabhi." Gaurav said. I chuckled.

" Come Chandra serve your husband food." Maa said. I gave her a small smile and took the bowl in my hand, moving towards him.

I could feel his gaze burning through my skin but I dined looking up. No matter what.

" Bhabhi" Gaurav said, I hummed. " Who is your favourite devar? Its me right."

" Will you shut up and it?" Jasvant said.

" Bhabhi don't mind him. He have grown anger issues." Gaurav said.

" Both of you. Eat." Pratap said. He voice held the authority like always.

Rest of the dinner went blur. My whole attention was on the fact that I have a letter in my chambers which have my husband picture and I am yet to open it.

As soon as the dinner got over I rushed to my chambers. Denying any disturbance, no matter what.

I quickly opened the portrait to soothe the uneasy feeling inside me.

Never lose faith on your heart. Let the mind work slow.

What you are searching in the universe is in front of your eyes. Open your heart you will get your answers.