आप हमसे प्यार नहीं करते:- You don't love me

Hey hey guys!!!

I am back!

......

I got ready and went to meet Maa. She might know what is the issue.

" Maa Good morning..." I said, touching her feets.

" Shobhagyavati bhav" She touched my head.

" Maa is everything Alright?" I asked. As usual no one can guess anything by looking at her face even if famine is coming.

" Jaiveer has managed to gather an army for war. Virat with his brother will leave soon." She informed as if it was nothing.

War is happening. He is going.

I got to know just tomorrow and today he is leaving. I.. I didn't even talk to him.

My eyes started tearing up. " It's alright Chandra you have to be strong. Kshyatrani always and will continue to face this situation love. Send your husband with hopes and strength." Choti maa said.

I wanted to talk to him. I left the room and went to find him.

" Where.. Where is Yuvraj ?" I asked a soldier.

" Yuvrani he is making strategy for the war. If you want should I inform me about your presence?" He asked me.

" Amm No its.. its fine." I said and turn to leave.

He will come to meet me. Right? Once even for a minute?

I waited, waited for long and turned to every single movement to see if he was here.

" Yuvrani, Maharani have asked you to come at the palace entrance, Army is leaving." An attendee said and my heart dropped to my stomach.

He didn't come.

He didn't care to.

I went to the entrance. He doesn't but I do care.

Standing there in silver armor with his sword, he looked like a warrior.

You have to be strong Nayantara.

Maa passes me the thaal. I did his tilak with moist eyes which didn't met his, not even voice.

" May... you win." I said, I was holding thaal so tightly by then.

" Nayantara.." Honey dropped in my ears. My eyes met his. He looked concerned.

May be he care. Not enough but a little.

But Choti maa called me back as I was losing my composure.

Pitaji asked them to leave then. I eyes finally met his again, he gave me a small smile and left. He didn't turned back once.

........

It's been thirteen days now. Everyday some news come from war ground. Some about accomplishments and some about loses.

I hear none. They are of no use to me. I eat because Maa force me to, while telling me different stories for hear younger self.

It helps a bit but not enough.

" Yuvrani, Yuvraj Virat has killed Jaiveer ji. Army is returning tomorrow morning." An attendee said.

I looked at her with overjoyed body. I removed my pearl necklace and gave her. She bowed and left.

I rushed to meet Maa. " Your husband is coming back. Prepare now." She told me happily.

I forgot everything else in preparation. The palace was shining like never before.

Everyone was telling tales of my husband bravery, making my heart swell will pride.