रात्रि - At Night

'  Opposite attracts, similar fuse

'  Opposite attracts, similar fuse.'

" NOW?" I asked.

" Yes..." He causally replied.

" At this hour of night." I asked.

" I am going, you want to come, yes or no?" He asked, standing up from the ground.

" Okay Okay.." I said. " But what if we get caught?"

" Let's go." He said.

"Oh god!! Wait wait.... I need to remove the noisy jewelry." I said.

" Experienced I see..." He remarked. I tried to suppress my smile.

I quickly removed my anklet and bangles, leaving just a couple behind. I walked a few steps to see anything else makes sound. Due to night, I was already not wearing a major portion of my jewels.

" Ok.. I am ready... I guess." I was still unsure.

" Follow me." He said. Hold my heart in my gut. I followed him.

Walking through the corridors of palace was more of a normal walk, it was just me who was tip toeing.

" Calm down. Will you?" He asked me.

" I am calm." I retorted.

" You are literally clutching on my cloths. Hold my hand instead. " He said, smirking.

I instantly jumped away, finding the carpet so interesting at the moment. I pinned a few free strands of hair behind my ear.

" Now.." He grabbed my hand and next I know was he were running in a corridor I never knew the palace had. My one hand holding my skirt, other tighten around his due to the heat of the moment. Heart jumped up and down. It was hard to match his pace.

He abruptly stopped, but I couldn't. He pulled me literally with all the force, his one hand around my waist another at the back of my head, pulling me very close to him.

I blushed. His presence don't disgust me anymore. I am just scared for my own sake, if Yuvraj will be late in coming back.

I heard a few foreign foot steps.

Oh! The guards.

He was too much into the escaping mission that he hadn't noticed the closeness yet.

" All clear." He said. And pulling me further into the corridor. Soon we were out of the palace, in the darkness of night.

" I never knew if there was a passageway like that." I said, still looking from where we existed the palace without being noticed.

" There are a not of things you don't know princess." He said.

There was something deep in his eyes. Something I wanted to dive in.