01| Victory

I sighed as I woke up, i was on the couch and not in my bed making me know me and the others passed out on the couch. I groaned standing from the couch and saw half of my men passed out.
Just yesterday we one a battle with another Mafia and we celebrated the entire  night and prayed over for the our men that died.

I stood and went upstairs to check on my little. I've been dating Ashley for 2 years now, and I'm really glad we've made it this far. She accepted me for who I am and what i do and that made me know she was real.

I opened the door to our room and saw her. Bouncing. On. My. Brother. She bit her lips to keep her moan in before she came off of him.
"We can't keep doing this Samwell." She said and he sat up about to speak but I cut him off by speaking.

"Yeah I think she's right." The both looked at me in shock and horror. And to think I thought she loved me, I knew i loved her but for her to do something like this with a ma- not even a man my blood, my fucking brother.

"Sage, let me explain-" I scoffed before I backed out of the door way. "Explain? Get the fuck out of my house before I blow your brains out." I said making her stand up immediately grabbing her dress and heels.
"Why the fuck are you still on my bed?" I asked my brother who rolled his eyes and stood from the bed.

●●●

I groaned as Luke sat next to me after hearing the story. "See I told you use the websites man, that's how I met Zoey." He said and i groaned before my assistant walked in with the files I asked her for.

"I was only able to find six of them Ms. Lincoln." She said and i thanked her before I dismissed her, I noticed Luke looking at her making me roll my eyes. "Anyways, send a report to Mila and tell her to keep the club open until one." I said and he smiled nodding his head.

"Celebration still on?" He asked laughing and i smiled nodding my head. He stood and left to call her allowing me to finally go over the files
There was a knock on my door . "Come in." I said making the door open I watch as Ms. Williams walked in.

"Ms. Lincoln, Ms. Hail is here to see you." She said and groaned, if I don't text you back you come to company.
"Tell her to leave." I said and she nodded her head before leaving my office. I could hear the commotion outside but ignored it and kept doing my work.

I heard someone yelp in pain and crying, causing me to stand up and walk outside. I saw my assistant holding her face that was also bleeding. "Ashley what the fuck is wrong with you." Luke ran in and saw what was going on.

"I'm sorry it's she was stopping me from seeing yo-"
I groaned now ignoring her presence. I pulled my assistant into my office bathroom and a started to look for the first kit.
"Its okay Alice just calm down alright." I said grabbing the alcohol and pour ling some on the cloth to damp it.

She bit her lip to try not to make any noise. I gently moved her hand away from her injury. Ashley's nails marks were visible, they were kind of deep and i knew this would sting.
"Just hold onto something okay." I said before i pressed the damp cloth onto her head.
I cried out in pain griping my arm. I groaned feeling her nails in my skin. Pressing it down I pulled her into me to help her stop crying.

"Its okay, it's alright. It'll pass." I whispered to her softly as she held onto me. Poor kid didn't even do anything wrong, when she was calm I did my best with to help her before I began to clean up.

"Go to the hospital then go home and get some rest." I said to her as we walked out of my office. "Yes Ms. Lincoln." Her words came out shaky from all the crying she was doing. Watching her go to her office for her things I heard a sigh next to me.

"I feel bad for her, crazy bitch." Luke said before mimicking what Ashley said about Alice stopping her from seeing me. I tried not to laugh as i went back in.
"Anyways, James wants to know how to deal with the man." He said and i hummed thinking of some ways for us to get some answers out of the last man from the Mafia we took down.

"Tell James to cut his big toes off first, if he doesn't talk pull his nails out, if that don't work it's the bucket and centipede." I said sitting making him pull out his phone and send the message.

"The bucket and centipede, isn't that too little." He said making us both laugh.
"If he's so loyal and doesn't talk. Bring his why and attempt to do the same to her." I said before i stood and check the time. I made him leave so I can finally get some work done.

A few hours later he came back again with another message. "Junior want you to visit the club." I sighed knowing i haven't seen my eldest brother in a while. I nodded my head before seeing that it's really late.

●●●

After i went home to shower i change both me and Luke headed to my brothers Club. This was were i met Ashley and honestly I hope not to meet another like her, any on eles it better.
There was a Live BDSM show happening and I lost Luke from then.

Going to my brother office which is above everything. Walking up the stairs i saw him looking done at everything. "Glad for you to make it, i heard about the victory against Cameron." He said and i nodded my head with a smile, he pulled me into a hug before he noticed the missing presence.

"Where's the hyperactive bunny?" My brother said and I rolled my eyes before telling him what happened. I told him about how she even came to my office and injured my assistant.
"Its not a big slash but it was a little deep you know." I said and he nodded his head.

"So she didn't hit back." He asked and i shook my head, looking back ever since i hired Alice she wasn't the type to like violence or fights. She'll avoid it alot and sometimes flinches.
"She's not the type to fight or do anything." I said and he hummed before pouring me a glass of Bourbon. I took it and took a sip before he gave me a cigarette, lighting it he raised his glass.

"To victory yeah." I nodded my head raising my glass as well. "To victory." Drowning the glass he poured us some more. After a few drinks i groaned and sat back on the couch with Luke.
"So?" He said raising a brow and I looked at him confused.
"Come on man try the dating app. I sent you the link." I groaned making him laugh.

"Stop being lazy." He said before drinking his gin. I pulled out my phone and went into our chat. Clicking the link he sent me I groaned.

This book was requested by
Sidnee_love hope you like it and there are more chapters to come.