22| Torture

Alice Pov 

Today is the day, the day when-
"Would you focus." Corky said and i sighed putting a smile on my face. If only she knew how I am not prepared for this mission after all it took 2 hours before i could get a proper bath. Hmpf.

"Shit sorry I'm scared and nervous." I said and she groaned holding her head.
"Where do we go first?" She asked and i looked around for a bit. It's best if we go somewhere empty with less people. They will try to take us their and Sages men have a better view of us.

"Let's go buy some yeah, you never ate this morning so let's go." I said taking her hand and she held it tight. As we walked across the road from the corner of my eye a black car pulled up on the far side of the road.

"What do you want?" I asked and she hummed for a while, getting us food should take things off her mind.
"I want burritos." She said and we went up to the food truck.

Making her order we waited 15 minutes until we received and paid. This feels so weird to know that we're being watch and stalked. We found a nice bench near closed down cafe and i let her eat.

Two men were walking down the alley next to me and I used my phone to check behind me. One guy was walking coming and a guy was walking down from behind of Corky. What the fuckkkk.

"Oh my god this is actually good." She said and I smiled at how her mouth was stuffed. My smiled fell once they reached us but they immediately dropped to the ground with a dart in their necks. A black suv pulled up and the two men from the alley pull the bodies in the suv.
Once it drove away a chair was pull and Luke sat down.
"Sage should be here soon to pick you girls up, that went smoothly right." He said with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Smoothly and im here trying not to shit my pants when i saw them in the alley." I said and he laughed making a confused corky look at him.  "What happened, is it over?" She asked and I nodded my head, she sighed leaning back in her chair taking another bite of her food.

A car pulled up and we got in, Sage was driving peacefully before Corky broke the silence.
"So what now?" She asked and I looked at Sage who was busy driving.
"Wasn't expecting two but here's how it goes, we interrogate one get his answers and we interrogate the other. If the answers are the same. We kill them, if its not we torture it out of them." She said and i let it sink in before I sighed back in the seat. Looking at Corky she shoved the last bite of her burrito into her mouth.

Sage saw from the mirror and threw a bottle of water at her. "Ow."
"Suck it up or ill take it back."
With a mumble she drank the water that hit her in her face and placed it in the cup holders.

Their relationship sucks and needs heavy working on. Why can't they get along or this is how it looks when they get along.

With a sighed we reached to a place that's not home and she got out. Along with Luke we also got out of the car and followed her into the building, Corky stayed close to me as we walked pass tall men guarding the place.

Entering a room that basically looked like a police interrogation room Luke went inside as we stood outside. I stood close to Sage and she held me close. "Are you still upset about last night?" She whispered and I sent her a playful glare.
"Babe really, you were giving me a tantrum." She said and I smiled kissing her cheek. "Your the one that wanted me, take the package that comes with me." I said and she let out a huff before Luke came back out.

"He's not speaking." He said frustrated and she sighed before she went in. She pushed the table out the way and stood infront of him.
She asked him something and her rolled his eyes saying something that made her upset.

So upset till she took out her knife and stabbed him in the knee.

Sage Pov

"Cut the attitude or ill pop your knee off." He's really testing my patience and if he continues I'll have to open the cabinet.

"Where is Camilias base?" I asked nicely and he took a few pants before he finally spoke.
"Deep up your ass-"
Pulling the knife out he screamed and i threw it to the ground pissed.
"Listen man i don't have time for your fuckery." Walking to the door I opened it and motioned for my men to bring in the other guy.

Kaz who was interrogating the other came to me. "Kept throwing insults nearly lost my cool." I groaned before I went to Alice and Corky.
"This is going to take a while, i can make Luke drop you home." I said but she shook her head kissing my cheek. I think im feeling much better now, her lips are so soft.

"Ill stay, Corky you wanna go or stay?" She asked Corky but the kid was already sleep on the bench behind us.
"We're staying." I smiled before I pecked her lips, she kissed me back making it deeper and i had to pull away since i had work to do.

"Okay Kaz and Quincy." I said motioning to the room, they knew what to do. Entering the room I winked at her and she rolled her eyes at me with a smile. Kaz and Quincy took the man from the chair and onto the table.

"You know this man?" I asked the guy in the chair who hasn't been touched yet. "Yeah, he's my brother." Nice. Perfect.
"Well your brother is going to get torture and you gave until he dies to tell me everything you know about Camilia yeah." I said and his eyes widen before I took my jacket off and rolled up my sleeves.

I mean hey, i got my girls outside if I'm doing this I have to do it sexy. They strapped him to the table as i headed to the wall and typed in the code for the cabinet to open. This has so many weapons and tools a mad man can use to torture someone.

I feel so happy right now. "Take his gloves off." I said taking up the pliers, start with something small mom always says.
"We're gonna count to tent today." I said and Kaz smiled, this crazy fucker is smiling jesus bless this man.

I took his hand and hummed. "What do you think should I start with the pink or the thumb." I asked Quincy.
"Pinky." I smiled before it pulled out his pinky nail. His scream was really loud and i looked at his brother who was very pissed.

"Your not gonna speak, okay." I said pulling out his ring fingernail.
"By the time we're don't with him might as well ship him off this his mother right boys."
I said and they laughed. This if gonna be fun, if he doesn't start talking.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

So I've read what most of you were saying that when Alice says mommy it's sort of not giving or its cringe so im gonna  stop adding it to make you guys feel more comfortable reading the book.

Enjoy the book guys