34| Its A Boy

THREE MONTHS LATER

"Just push on last time okay your almost there." the doctor said which pissed me off a little because from the way she's squeezing my hand I'm sure its going to fall off, and with one last push my baby came out. I'm on the brink of tears right now omg.

I sighed as she released my hand, she was panting as I smile down at her. "Never again." she said and I laughed at her words along with the two doctors. After getting our baby cleaned up I was obviously the first to hold the baby while they get Alice cleaned up. "The fact he's not crying in my arms." I said making her glare at me, wait she didn't deny it. I have a boy. My eyes widen to her and she smiled nodding her head.

"Oh my god I got a boy!"

She smiled at me and I was smiling like a fool at this point. The doctors had to spoil my mood when they had to do some checks on him.

"Atleast your not like Anika." She said and i raised a brow as I sat next to her, holding her hand in mine. "Emily said she showed up late like literally after the twins came out." Alice said making my eyes widen, emily most have gave her hell after that. I wonder how's she doing at this point with the threat.

"I'm going to check up on her, she said she had some problems." I said softly and she smiled nodding her head. "Go head, but the name i pick for him is the way it sticks." She said as I stood making me pause and look back at her. She started to laugh at my reaction and I sighed bwfore i opened the door.

"Call him what you want but he'd a junior." I said leavibg making her laugh harder, i smiled before i went ahead and call Anika. It some time for her to answer but she did.

She told me about what was going on and i honestly hopped that nothing bad was going to go down.
"You know you can call me if anything, you agreed to help me with mine and I won't hesitate to help you." I said truthfully and i heard her smile on the other end of the phone.

"Thanks Sage, it means alot-" in the distance we heard Theodore complaining about how Harper took his toy.
I smile thanking the lord I only have one kid. After talking to them in Japanese she came back to me.

"So did you get a boy?"
"Fuck yes I did, I'm so hapoy right now." I said excitedly making her laugh at me, my cheeks were hurting from how much I was smiling.

"Are you gonna give him the business?" She then asked making my heart race. "God no, Alice would be pissed honestly. Just last week we talked about it. She doesn't like it so I might just lay back for some time or until he's old enough for me to not worry you know." I said and she hummed before she mumbled something about coffee to Emily.

"I'm really happy for you two, i can't wait for the marriage though." She said and I rolled my eyes.
"She's too young she's like 24 to 25." I said and she meh at me.

"Emily is literally 29 now its been three years since our marriage." She said and i smiled just thinking about marrying Alice.

"I'm happy for you two." I said and she hummed. "I'll call you tomorrow but I have to go and get this woman off my back before she jumps me." She said making me laugh so hard we said bye before i hang up and went back in.

"What about Michael." The first doctor said and Alice shook her head. "Quincy." The second one said and I raised a brow at her.
"No, any other name." I said and Alice laughed at me. We both know that Quincy is fucked up in the head and he doesn't think straight.

"What about Julius." I said after and she looked at me. "No more Juinor." She said looking back at our baby, bet he's gonna have my hair and my eyes. And everything else but the attitude from Alice. No he's gonna be just like me.

After a week our baby boy was now in his crib....crying like a bitch and giving me a headache but im taking it like a man.
I sighed before i picked him up and took him outside. Seeing that sun was rising i smiled.
"Look. The sun's rising." I said softly and he looked away from me and i had to turn my body to make him see the sun.

He started to calm down as we both look at how the sun was slowly rising. "Yeah, isn't it beautiful." I said making him smile softly, I smiled seeing his no tooth smile.

Laughing when I saw him try to grab it, I wrapped to fingers in his hands and he only managed to grab one.
As he made his weird cute noise while watching she sun I could only smile at him.
Hearing the footsteps I saw Alice walking towards us.

"Trying to make him catch a cold." She said softly as she gently put on his little tam. She has gained some weight but I don't give a fuck, uer stretch marks have me going.

She still has her prefect shape, just that she had more thighs a better hip and a lot more ass that I love to slap.

"Let's get him inside." I said and she nodded her head as we moved inside. She took him to breast feed him while I went to make us breakfast.

I sighed before i looked back at them, i smiled as I began to make something healthy.
I'm loving my life at this point.

*********************************

Yes guys i finally did it and im wondering if yall wanna do any Q&A about me or the story. I wouldn't mind honestly, I would love to get to know yall and for yall to get to know me.

Only if yall wanna do it.
Enjoy, you might have to wait some more days for the other chapter