28| Locked In

Anika Pov

Shit was hitting the fan, I'm put of ammo, Sage is out of ammo and she presently is wounded. Carmilla managed to get a shot of her before she shot back.
We are taking shelter behind a turned over truck.

My phone buzzed into my pocket and I reached for it as Kaz and the other guy took our cover.
My eyes widen at the text.
"Whats wrong." She said and i showed her the phone.

"There's your motivation to get back up yeah." I said and she smiled at the text, I sighed when back up finally came. And just then my phone fell, I thought she had it.

"Fuck im loosing alot of blood." She groaned and I stood to help her to the car. They gave us cover as I put her in the car and started it. Me may have infiltrated her bases but we still have to find her.

Alice pov

I sighed for the last time making Emily look at me. "There gonna come back okay stop worrying." She said and I stood from the bed and went to her.
"Its been three days Emily, three fucking days." I said feeling my eyes sting with tears, what if she's hurt or what if she got shot.
"What if she's dying out there, i don't think i can raise this baby on my own Emily." I said with my voice cracking just a bit.

"Calm down okay I had to wait a month until-"
"A month!" I cried and she pulled me into a hug. "Shhhh it's okay, that won't happen to you. They'll come back to us I know it, girl I'm gonna start crying if you don't stop." She said and Luke ran in.

"The house will be on automatic lock down after I leave, they need more back upand I'm going to help. If anything goes down hide in the back of her closet." Luke said not giving us a chance to say anything before he left.

We went for Theodore and Harper before telling Zoey, my sister my neice and her parents the news. Closing the door the sound of a helicopter over the house was heard.
"In the closet now, come on guys."

Doing in the closet me and her father pushed the couch she has at the door. I would never thought she would actually have a couch in her closet.

"He said in the back of her closet." I mumbled not seeing a way to the back of her closet. Slamming my fist on the walls trying to find something I ended up breaking off piece of the wall and a key pad came out.

"She has a fucking password for it!" I groaned and we began to look around for any sort of clues.
"Mom this shoes isn't coming off." Harper said trying to take the only Jordan's on the self but it didn't budge.

Moving to help her i checked and saw two numbers scratched on the walla behind it. 3686.
Running back to the keypad i typed in the numbers and her clothes parted opening to a room full of guns.

"Everyone in." Emily said and we all got in bed closing it back.
"Whoa mom I want a gun."
"Harper no, do not touch any of those."

We all stayed quiet and stayed put before we heard explosions going off.
Oh my god Sage where in heavens are you?

Sage Pov

"Can you drive faster please!" I shouted and Luke finally pressed on the pedal. Anika was trying to call them but it kept ringing out.
"I told them to hide in your closet so you might not get any signal." He said and I groaned holding my side.

"Luke if they close that door on lock down its going to be impossible for the door to open, it'll take atleast two days for lock down to deactivate we need to get them now." I said and Anika groaned before she peeped out thr window.

"We need to deal with that chopper above your place first." Anika said and I opened the bag of guns Luke bought i grabbed an Mk.
"I got the chopper just get the guys." I said and she nodded her head. Shooting at the tail for the chopper it was going to go down quickly and it did.....landing on my roof.

The car stopped and we all got out the car. Running to the house we went around the back to get inside from the rear windows. Kaz planted a bomb on the window and we took cover before it explored giving us a way in.

Both me and Anika headed to my room while the three watch out backs. Slamming the door open  we ran to the closet and tried to push it open.
"Fuck my shoulder." I hissed and we switched spots.

"Let's try this again one 3." She said and i nodded my head agreeing to that.
1

2

3

Pushing it open with alot of force it moved and we saw a couch infront of it. "Alice!"
Running to the keep pad could I shot at it and yanked it out of place so I was able to see inside.
"Alice." She looked at the open space and smiled. "Oh my god Sage, the door won't open." She said and I sighed just hearing her voice again.

"Its okay princess were gonna get it open okay."

I said and she nodded her head. Anika pointed her gun at the door but lowered it when she saw Luke, Kaz and Quincy.
Going through the bag and searching the house we were able to find crowbars, and hammers.

Peering it open was the hardest after all these a 6 inches thick metal doors.
"Baby behind you!"
Kaz dropped the hammer and picked up his gun to keep guard. He left the room and we kept trying.

"Guys were gonna need you to try from the inside as well okay."
Luke said passing some things through the opening for them. They took some and we all pitched in to open the doors.

"Guys hurry it up!" Kaz shouted and just so the door opened pushing it fully open I almost fell when Alice hugged me.
"Shit baby be careful, I need you to grab as much guns you can carry okay." I said and she nodded before she kissed me.

I smiled and kissed her back before she pulled away to get the guns, I grabbed what's we need before Quincy went out to help Kaz. I have a feeling something is going on between them.

We all ran from the house and to the cars, getting. Three black cars were dashing down the road to the airport.
Anika has a heavy foot when it comes to driving so she's the one driving at this point.
Her kids were next to us and Alice was on my lap.

"You got shot twice." She whispered and I nodded my head with a sad smile. "Anika manages to get them out fast enough. What did the doctor say?" I asked and she pulled a piece of paper from her bra and gave it to me.

"Emily knows most of them information." She said and i nodded my head before she took the paper and put it back.
"Where are we going?" She asked and I smiled.

"We are going back to my grandmother's, they are willing to help us out." I said and she smiled before she nuzzle her face in my neck.
"Just don't leave me again, if you died i wouldn't know what to do?"She mumbled and I smiled softly before I kissed her forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere princess." I said and she smiled before she kissed my neck and slowly fell asleep.

Guys i just got sad news that Cobly Brook from the Sam and Cobly YouTube, his cancer got a little worse and now he's doing Chemo and I cried watching the video especially when he thanked Sam

And I know this may be off topic but to all cancer fighters I'm praying to get through this and you will get better.

Lots of Love