12| Dick Or Plastic

I opened my door and she walked inside and speed walk to my bedroom, to obviously use my bathroom.
I closed the door anxious to hear what she has to say I over to my bedroom.
She sat on my bed waiting for me and I blushed remembering how i made her towel drop.

"Okay so there is two things that we need to get out the way." She said and I nodded my head. Wait two I thought it was only one.
"One I'm wiling to continue what we have but if it come to a point where we are getting hurt or in danger. IM DONE."  That's came out so scary, God i don't want to loose her along with her getting her hurt.

She sneezed pulling me from my thoughts, she mumbled a sorry and I told her it was okay as i took a seat next to her. She blushed before she cleared her thought.
"And um, do you really umm have that stuff." What in the words is she trying to say. I raised a brow really confused at what she's trying to say.

She huffed before she pointed to my shorts and i laughed hard. "Stop laughing and be serious with me." She threw a pillow at me and i laughed harder. She huffed and crawled further on the bed.
Her pajamas are cute as hell. "Sage stop playing and answer me." She said and I decided to stop joking and sat up to talk to her.

I leaned down towards her ear and bit on the lobe softly, just to tease. "I can't tell you that, but what you can tell you is that it's not plastic." I whispered before she whined and pushed me down softly.
"You have until tomorrow or else." She threatened before she yanked the sheet over her body and got comfy in my bed.

I smiled before I cuddled up next to her and fell asleep.

●●●

"Mommy."

"Mommy wake up."

"Mommy!"

"Hmm." The feeling of grinding on my waist woke me up, opening my eyes I saw Alice. I groaned and sat up causing her to go down to my lap.

"Whats wrong princess?" I asked dropping my head sleepily on her shoulder.
"Mommy theres something poking me." Sigh, that's my dick little one. I groaned when she moved on my member. "How about you go see if we have any milk to make my princess breakfast." I said and she nodded before she ran off the bed, and yes I watched as her ass moved as she ran. God i just wanna smack it.

I moved to the bathroom and took a wicked shower before I pulled on something simple.

After that I walked out and saw her on the bed patiently waiting for me. "We have milk Mommy." Hmm nice, I have no clue what to make her but ill think of something.

Walking down to the kitchen I saw mom and dad eating breakfast already, I greeted them and so did my little baby who was hugging me from the back as we walked

I took out all of I needed to make her breakfast before I sat her on a stool around the island and began to make her breakfast.
When I was finished i heard her having a regular conversation with my parents. Her little sounded so mature it's so cute.

"Sage use to be such a player back when she was in highschool." Dad said and I gave him a deadly side eye, thats in the past dude leave it in the past. It's not needed here, I'm happy with my-

"I'm not surprised she looked like a Heartbreaker." Alice said no longer in her headspace, I wonder if i can make her slip back in. It's been a while since ive done that to a little but it's best I try.

"Sigh, breakfast is ready." I said ignoring them and placing down her plate.
"Ooo seconds." Dad said looking for another plate. "Ha- no." I said glaring at him and he rolled his eyes before giving mother puppy eyes.

She smiled before she grabbed her fork and began to eat.

As she ate i went on my phone to see if I had any plans today, nope. Perfect. I feel like taking her out today, might as well show her the tip of what being in a relationship with me is like.

(A/N: evil laugher in the background, her breakfast below by the way)