02| Just Texting

It's been two weeks now and ever since I started texting Al on that website Luke wouldn't stop teasing me about her. We obviously did some checking to see if it was just some undercover person trying to get me.
Presently leaving work I was texting her as Luke drives, he has his earpod in because he was on a call with his little Zoey.

Al- I just got home from work
Sage- did you make it safe
Al- yes mommy I did

"Who you texting?" Luke said peeping over and moved my phone away. "Eyes on the road you ass." I said before I got another text from her.

Al- I would like for us to meet if that's okay
Sage- Its perfectly fine princess,where do you want to meet?

It took her a while to text back and i gave her my time as I switched over to Instagram. Seeing a picture of my mother and my father on their vacation made me smile and like the picture.

She finally messaged back making me switch back over to the app.

Al- can we meet by Gordon's Fall tomorrow.
Sage- yes i don't mind, any specific time love.

"Love! Your even calling her love. Wow." Luke said peeping in my phone and I groaned pulling put my gun. "Look again and I'll make sure Zoey gets everything brain cell on that window." He looked away and started to laugh. I raised a brow before he showed me his phone.

Zoey was still on the call taking me off guard. "I'm sorry Zoey my love i would never do that to him." I said making him give me glare. Luke hates it when I call her my love it's funny because I'm only joking.

Al- I'm going to shower and go to bed
Sage- make sure to eat something before bed.
Al- yes mommy.

When i finally got home i immediately showed and hit the sheets. When I woke up I was sent and address from Al with an good morning.

Sage- good morning princess
Sage- are you excited for today.
Al- Yes mommy i am I'm also kid of nervous.
Sage- you don't have to be nervous princess it's going to be fine.
Al- okay, I'm leaving now by the way because it's going to be a long drive for me.

After a few more texting i finally got out of bed and got ready, she said it was an waterfall so i brought some extra clothes just incase. I made my men knew where I was going before i left the house.

I was feeling excited as I was nearly there. I mean i wanted to see her for a whole now and we've never exchanged any photos. She texted me and hour ago that she was there and I texted her that I was on my way. 

Pulling up i parked next to a blue Honda. I got out the car just as i heard the door open the next thing I saw was shocking.

●●●

Looking back up at her i saw her playing with her nails at the hem of her floral dress. "You don't have to Alice, we can j-"
"But I want to." She said cutting me off, she looked back done to the ground realizing that she interrupted me from finishing.

"I'm sorry, y-your right I should go. It's very obvious I'm really not that I'm really ugly. Girls like Ashley who wear nails and make up are probably your preference. I hope you find yourself a better woman Ms Lincoln." She said opening her car door, I could hear her voice cracking a little i hurt me.
I grabbed her arm gently and pulled her out the car.

"Alice don't say things like that. You don't have to wear make up and nails to look beautiful, your beautiful the way you are." I said to her but she didn't look up at me, she kept her eyes glued to the ground.
"Alice look at me." I said sternly causing her to look up at me.

"If your willing to do it I am also willing to do this and be with you but if your not I understand and respect that." I said and she bit her lip before she cried out. I sighed pulling her into my embrace and holding her.

"I'm sorry I just cry in certain situations, it's stupid."
"Its not stupid Alice, it's just your emotions." I said running my finger through her hair. I waited until she calmed down, she was really quite so i began to think she fell asleep.

"Mommy."
My eyes widen at the sudden change, looking down at her she was looking up at me as she wipe her eyes to dry her tears.
"Yes baby." I watch as she blushed before wrapping her arms around me. "C-can we go to the water now." She asked and I nodded my head before gathering out bags and closing the cars. I felt her tug my shirt before motioning to my, I found it cute at how she was shy to ask if she could hold my hand. I laced out fingers together making her blush.

Walking further into the trees we saw a stone pavement and the sound of rushing water could be heard. When we got closer I couldn't help but admire the beautiful nature. "Mommy I want to swim." She said and I smiled at her excitement, I place our bags down before I I took my shirt off and slowly went into the water.

"Your going to have to take your dress off princess or it'll get wet." I said and she she started to pull the dress over her head allowing me to see her body. Alice truly had a beautiful body, she sat at the edge right infront of me and i went closer to her.

"Don't you want to swim with mommy?" I asked and she smiled nodding her head, I moved her arms around my shoulder before i lift her into the water. Wrapping her legs around me she held on to me tight until she felt like letting go and swam off for a while.

Now that I'm looking at it, Alice looks like an angel. Her ginger hair reached her waist and her blue eyes are just pretty. She swam back to me and hugged me.
"Mommy your pretty when you smile." She said and I frowned. "So I'm ugly when im not." I joke only for her to freak out.

"No mommy I only meant you had a pretty smile that's all." She said looked down and held her cheeks to make her look at me.
"I know what you mean love I was just teasing you." I said and she smiled before laying her head on my shoulder. We stayed like this for a while until it got dark.

Getting out of the eater I realized she was blushing.
"Whats wrong?" I asked and she looked back at me before looking down.

"Its nothing Ms. Lincoln, I'm just really happy your willing to be with me." She said and immediately knew she was no longer her little, I smiled before i handed her the bag she brought.
"I'm glad to hear that Alice and please just call me Sage when we're along." I said and she smiled nodding her head, after we changed I took her out to a beautiful diner out of the state.

I made her drop her car home before i took her there.
"Thank you for lunch Sage, I enjoyed it."
I smiled seeing she was happy. "Please drop the formality." I said and she nodded her head before a younger girl and a woman walked out the house.

"Mommy aunty's back." The little girl said excited and her mother smiled before picking her up.
"I'll see you tomorrow Alice." I said and she smiled giving me a nod. "Please drive safe." She said leaving the car and i wait until she was near her door before i drove off.