13| Tip One

Alice Pov

Sage made me change before we went out, she said she was taking me to dinner before she took me somewhere that will make me know what being in a relationship with her comes with.
I hope it doesn't involve drugs, it better not. I'm a healthy child so far and I shall stay so.

I had on a dress that my sister suggested and ever since I left the house, Sage hasn't been able to keep her hands to herself.

We are presently waiting for our orders and even though it's LGBT friendly we've been getting alot of stares not that Sage cares

She practically enjoys sending glares towards the men that send nasty looks to me.

"Cut it out." I said and she huffed looking back at me, my eyes widen when i noticed a mark on her lip.
"What happened to your lip?" I asked pulling her chin so I could see properly.

"I got in a fight with my brother, calm down." She said taking my hand and I laced our fingers, not only it felt nice but her veins are just eye catching.
Why did she think it would be a good idea to wear her rings out tonight.

I looked up and caught her looking at me, i blushed looking away and she smiled before she mouthed for me to sit next to her.

It was a table for four so i was kind of confused.

"Are we waiting for someone else?" I asked and she groaned like she was frustrated, checking her watch she rolled her eyes.
"Zoey demanded to come so she could make sure your okay and their taking forever." She mumbled resting her hand on my thigh just as I sat next to her.

"Oh but wait. You didn't tell me if you do have it or not." I said and she smirked before she thanked the waiter for bringing our glasses and bottle of wine.

"Relax princess you'll find out when the time comes, and that book is quite interesting I must say." She mumbled and pushed her hand from my thigh only to get a glare from her.

"What?"
"Are you uncomfortable?" She asked and i shook my head. "Then don't move my hand." She said putting her hand back in the place it was. I heard a squeal causing us to look up and saw Zoey running to me in those heels god she has the balance.

As she said she leaned forward to hug me.
We spoke a little until our order came, we eat and chat at the same time and I felt Sage's hand go higher.

Looking at her she was in a deep conversation with Luke about something. "So you coming?" She asked and I nodded my head at her.
"Definitely i wanna know what's the fuss is about." I said and she smiled before eating more of her food.

The hand was now under my dress and i closed my thighs before she could try anything.
"Ooooooo I heard that Doja is doing a concert right here." Zoey said and my eyes widen.
"What about the tickets?" I asked knowing how they would get sold out within a day.

"Don't worry, I'll get us VIP tickets. Just give me until tomorrow and I'll get them." She bragged and I rolled my eyes but then i felt the hand mice higher also moving my dress up a little.

I drank more of my water before I finished my food.
"Yeah maybe, I think I wanna head to that football game too." What are they talking about, I decided to ease drop on the two conversation.

"When's that?"
"27th"
I looked at Zoey who looked at Luke, I looked at them and they looked at us seeing it was too quiet.

"You guys taking us to that Doha concert before we go to the football right." Zoey said and Luke asked her when was the concert. It was a day before the game and they agreed to take us.

After dinner we didn't split, Luke and Zoey company us as we went to that specific place that Sage was going to take me.

I couldn't help but try to slow my heart rate down. I wanna know where she's taking me.