14| Tip Two

Entering the club the loud music made me feel it in my chest, i had my fingers laced with Sage and she gave my head a light squeeze as she pulled me through the thick crowd of people dancing and jamming on each other.

We came upon a door with two tall men around her height guarding it. They opened the door and we passed through.
This was a whole different level, different music, different setting.

The wounds of moans, groans, sex and spanking could be heard as you walk in. "Bye." Zoey said as she walked off with Luke.
I waved her bye but then a woman came towards me with a smirk.

"Hey cutie-"
"Keep walking Diana." Sage voice was heard making her smile fall, she scoffed and walked off to find someone else to flirt with.

She took us to a VIP spot where not too far from a stage showing a woman getting spanked buy one guy while another was thrusting a dildo deep inside her.

My eyes widen at the sight before Sage pulled me down to sit on her lap, my back against her chest and her lips close to my ear.
"I hope you enjoy the show before you and learn something." I blushed hearing her voice. What did she mean by learn something.

"W-what do you mean, your into these things?" I asked and she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Yes I am within the BDSM community." She said and I turned to look at her.

"You wang to be treated like this." She blinked at me before she sighed.
"Alice-"

"Little sissy, glad for you to finally come by." A tall guy walked up with a girl by his side and I must say the two looked the same. I sunk back into Sage and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thought i said to stall him for a few hours." She spoked and the girl shrugged with a huff as she sat. "I tried, cute girl. We sharing-"

"No." I tried not to laugh at how bitter her tone was towards the girl. "Is she the one Luke told me about."
The brother asked and she nodded her head before I moved to get comfortable on her.

She bounced her lap softly as I laid on her, she was talking with two but the sound of that girl getting punished on stage was getting to me.
I was getting wet and the way She kept bouncing her leg was gonna make me slip into headspace.

"Stop bouncing her leg." I whispered to her and she did as i said, only for her to rub my side softly and in circles. Does she know what she's doing or is she doing this on purpose.

I was gonna tell her to stop but I then slipped.

Sage Pov

I looked at the time and saw that it was around 12. Glancing at the beauty on my lap she was sucking her thumb as she played with my shirt.
"Well, I gotta get her home." I said and my brother glanced at Alice before back at me.
"Does she know about any of the things we do?" I nodded my head at his question and he looked at her again.

"Poor girl has to put up with yo-"
"Fuck off man." He busted out laughing along with his girlfriend and I huffed before I fixed her legs around my waits and stood.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and I began to walk off.

He shouted bye but ignored him as I brought her to the car. "Mommy."
"Yes princess." She shuffled around in my arms and I swore to God she almost fell.
"I feel weird." She whispered inna childish voice making me smile as I put her her in the car.

"Whats making you feel weird hmm?" Buckling her up she shook her head blushing and i raised a brow closing the door and getting to my side.
"Your gonna have to tell mommy what's wrong princess." I said to her as i sent a text to Luke.

"Its down there."
"Down where?"
"You know."
"No I don't baby your gonna have to show me." I smirked internally damn well knowing that's she's wet.

Looking at her she pointed to between her legs and I smiled starting the car. She's so cute I can't get enough.
"Do you want mommy to make it go away?" She nodded her heads and I've gotta make her stop that.

"Can you wait until we get home?"
"No mommy I want it to go away now."
"Princess I'm driving I can't help you now. Your gonna have to wait until we get home." I said and she huffed rolling her eyes.

"I advise you lose that attitude before you end up like that girl on stage." I warned and her eyes widen before she blushed looking down. "Im sorry." She mumbled softly, on the ride home she wouldn't stop squirming and moving around, rubbing and squeezing her thighs together.

Once we got back to my place I got her inside and to our room.
She was sitting on the bed waiting for me. "Your gonna have to tell mommy if something is wrong okay?" I said taking her heels off, she nodded her head and I slid my hand up to her thigh as I leaned to her ear.

"I wanna hear you say it okay." I said making sure she understood what I was saying. "Yes mommy."
"Good girl."
Slipping my hand between her thighs and under her dress I used my other hand to lay her down gently.

I was contemplating if I should take my time with her and use one finger.
Giving her cheek I a light kiss I rubbed her slowly through her underwear, releasing a soft whimper she raised her leg.

Moving the fabric with my fingers I slipped a finger in and started to pump it slowly.
She's soaked and tight around my finger.

She moaned softly hiding her face with her hands.
"No princess let me see you, does it feel good?" I asked softly as i picked up the pace. She gasped before she answered me.
"It feels good mommy I like it." Hearing her words moved down to her neck and placed soft kisses.

"Hey Sage have you seennmy glasses - Oh my god!"

"Mom!"