32| Ride It

Seeing it was my mother I knew i couldn't leave her on hanging like that.
I answered it making Alice eyes widen and mouthed to me if I was crazy.
"Hey mom-" I paused before the moan could leave my mouth when she clenched around me.

"Hey honey I was just wondering if you were busy later?"
She started to bounce slowly and I glared at her making her clench around me once again, she's already tight and these clenches are torture to my poor dick.

"Yeah, I was planning on shopping with Alice in a few hours." I said bucking my hips as she started to ride me, her boobs were bouncing a little and she bit her lips to keep her moans in.

"Is it okay if we join, me and your father miss you two alot." Mom said and god knows how much I'm trying not to moan from the way my girl is riding me.
"Sure you guys can join, we'll pick you up at......we'll pick you up at 8 okay." I said and Alice tried not to laugh when i almost made a maon slip. I blushed from embarrassment as mom spoke back.

"Okay see you girls soon yeah."
I hang up and threw the phone back go were it was before i held her hips up a little and positioned myself in a right position before I started to fuck her.

"Fuck, go faster." I latched my lips around one of her nipples making her hand move to my hair and hold me their. I moaned feeling my self coming close.
"Fuck ride me baby."
She held onto the tub and she started to bounce on me fast, I threw my head back honestly missing the way she feels around me.

"Fuck, yeah don't stop."
"I'm coming." She clenched on me hard before I gripped her hips and slammed into her hard one last time as we both came.

As soon as i finished I pulled up ignoring how my cum was oozing out of her.

"So what colors were you guys thinking?" Dad asked as we looked at things for our baby room. " I was thinking of a matt dark colour but Sage wanted a pastel green color." Alice said, twisting in my arms like a little child.

She's standing in front of me with my arms around her waist, I'm literally obsessed with her belly and how it's growing.

I hands were rubbing her belly softly ignoring the stares from some people passing.
"Why not blend them." I said and she looked up at me making my belly do backflips.

"Dark green and a light green." She said and i nodded my head, making her shrug. We moved on to check out some baby cribs and they all disgusted me.
So I texted Luke to ask his grandfather to make me baby crib that's not pain and normal and that I wanted it black.

After shopping for baby things, I ended up having to buy Alice a pacifier since she complained and said it's being a while. After buying a bottle of water and washing it I gave it to her and she kept her mouth shut for then entire time we went shopping.

"What do you want for dinner?" I finally asked closing the door and she took the pacifier out her mouth before she spoke. "I want pizza." She said and i went to get the apron since I don't want my clothes to get dirty.

I rolled up my sleeves and started to work on the dough.
"Oh wow, my crazy mafia being a house wife how sexy." I heard her say making me laugh hard, she came around with her phone in hand and pointed the camera down to my hands before gasping.

"Wow, interesting. Her fingers are long and veiny how groovy baby." I laughed at her awful imitation of Austin Powers.

"Oh behave." I said making her laugh, she put her phone down before she hugged me from behind.
"We're checking my baby tomorrow." She cheered and I smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"Our baby." I said and she mumbled whatever making me throw some flour at her. She whipped her face in my shirt making me stare at her a dead serious face.

"Oh my calm down your shirt is clean." She said and i groaned before I cleaned my hands and took the apron off before i took my shirt off.

"Oooo." She said making me roll my eyes, this woman of mine is so weird I can't do anything but love it. She hugged me from behind again just to play with my abs.
I took the rolling pin and poked her leg.

"Go get the toppings ready." I said making her move away from me while grumbling about how i don't want her near me like woman stop thinking like I'm pushing you away.

By the time the pizzas were in the oven she was contemplating on what to drink.
"Not even wine." She said and i glared at her like seriously.
"If my baby dies I'm kicking you out for two weeks before i put another in you." I said and she laughed......am not joking. Okay I am but is she crazy.

"You want pomegranate juice instead?" I asked and she nodded her head making me go to the fridge she was setting up the table while the pizzas finish up.

After on our third glass the pizza finally finished. "It feels like we're children who aren't allowed to drink wine but are drinking something close to it." She said as I went to take them out.

We ate and when we finished, she made us start watching teen wolf just to simp over stiles and hey who wouldn't want to simp over the guy that's not the main character but he's basically the only reason why 90%of the woman on earth watch this is show

And some fruity guys too.
Presently in bed, she ready for her massage and i was just oiling up my hands when i started to hear her soft snores.

"You fucking kidding me." I whispered not believing the fact she actually fell asleep. Sigh.