15| Kid?

"Mommy wake up." Sigh, the light hitting of my hand made me know that Alice is awake. "Mommy." She whined before I felt the bed sink feeling her sitting on my butt I groaned at how idle she is.

"Wake up, Mommy im hungry." God now I really got to wake up, I turned on my back opening my eyes to look at her. She smiled and dropped on my making me groaned at her weight.
"I want food." She mumbled into my chest and i hummed sitting up.
Wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck I stood and made way downstairs.

Sitting her on the couch I went into Netflix and gave her the remote. I went back up to get her things and came back down down.

I wrapped the blanket around her and she grabbed she stuffie and hugged it. The poor guy is gonna die between those tits. As i turned around to get her other stuffie she began to suck on her finger.

"Nope. Non of that." I said and she whined giving me a glare. It's too early in the morning for her antics, i would punish her now but gosh. I didn't even set the contract ready yet.

Giving her her pacifier she kept her mouth shut and watch her Little Einstein. I went to the kitchen to make her breakfast,  leaving the water to boil so i can make her some tea i went to get my computer.

I needed to print out the contract for her to go through, I honestly don't mind our relationship as it is now but I'm dying to see her tied up under me begging to make her cum. 

I sighed dramatically as I send it to print and get back to making breakfast.
I'll let her go through it tomorrow, I groaned because I have work tomorrow. We both work at the same place but she doesn't have to work if she doesn't want to. I'm perfectly fine with buying her anything.

I walked out and gave her, her breakfast.

I held her as she ate and drank her chocolate tea, occasionally burning her tongue

I held her as she ate and drank her chocolate tea, occasionally burning her tongue. Checking the time i noticed that i had to get to work.
I texted Zoey real quick before i left to get ready. After taking a nice shower and getting dressed I came back down to see mom cleaning Alice's face.

"She eats so messy." I smiled before I search for my keys. "Where you off to?" She asked and i groaned when I couldn't find them. "Work, I called Zoey over to watch her just incase you and dad leave anytime soon." I said and she nodded her head before she handed me my keys.

"Is this how your going, I raised you to dress better." She said fixing my coat.

Relax who's gonna say anything about it anyway?" I said and she smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek, a mother's love is always comforting

Relax who's gonna say anything about it anyway?" I said and she smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek, a mother's love is always comforting. Sometimes, they love to hit you for reason though.

She left to go get father as i went over to my baby. "Where you going Mommy."

"I'm going to work princess, will you be good and wait for Zoey to come." I said fixing her shirt and she nodded her head. "When will you be back?" She asked playing with her stuffie and I smiled, she's so cute.
"Around 9, don't stay up okay." She nodded her head and I kissed her forehead before I stood.

She waved bye and I did the same walking out the house. Okay now I don't wanna go to work, I wanna run back in and cuddle her all day.
Ahem.
It's work time, I changed my facade into a boss and bitchy one before I made my way to work.

●●●

Everything was good and intact Valentino got his wife and can finally leave me alone. I did some checking up on my cargo, since today is pay dad i paid all my workers and made sure everything is set before i checked the time.

It's 8:46, I smiled knowing ill be able to see my baby when i get back home. Grabbing my stuff  walked out only for a gun to be held to my head.
"You killed my father."
"Had no clue he had a daughter."