21| Public Sex

Sage Pov 

"Where are we going?" She asked for the 20th time and i sighed before I told her.
"Where going to watch a movie." I said knowing we won't be watching anything other than our surroundings to make sure no one will see us.

Pulling into the parking lot she kept giving me that eye. I laughed getting out thr car. "What?" I asked and she sent me a side eye.
"You said we're going to do something crazy and we're at the movies." Yes indeed and since it's a Tuesday it's very crowded.

I waved her off before i took her hand and we went to get out tickets, I told her to pick something loud and she did without a second thought to it.

Walking in we ordered drinks before heading in. I dragged her to the second far back row and we moved to sit in the middle. Alot of people were already here which was perfect.

As the movie started I rest our drinks down and pulled her on my lap to sit.
Not too long after the movie started I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to rub her thighs slowly.

"No." She gasp and I smirked. "Yes." I said and she whined before trying to move. "Jesus Sage, I thought this was a date." I smiled sweetly at her before i kissed her. "If it was a date I would've taken you somewhere fancy and worth it, not here." I said, I slipped my hand between her legs and began to crease her inner thigh.

She let out a huff before a soft moan when my thumb grazed her through her underwear.
"God Sage why here?" She said in a pant as i rubbed her slowly.

"Because you said you didn't mind public sex." I said and she groaned before i fixed her on my lap and pulled her underwear off, pushing it in my pocket I slipped two finger between her folds and rubbed her in a circular motion.  She gripped my shoulder as she moaned and I saw someone look back.

"Might wanna keep your voice down princess, we have some heads turning." I said and she whined before moving her hips with my fingers. Slipping them inside her I knew she was tight, I didn't go slow on her i started at a fast pace.

She held her dress up before she dropped on me.
"S-slow down." She moaned in my ear and i shook my head.
"Not until you cum." I said and fuck, i was getting hard with her moans. The sound of my fingers deep inside her and my palm hitting against her it was so erotic.

I went faster as I moved my other hands to play with her tits. "I'm close."
I hummed leaned to her neck and started to leave kisses, sucking and biting down hard to leave marks.

I moved my hand down and took out my member. "Fuck, no Sage." She moaned making me go up and kiss her.
"Relax just stay quiet and it'll go fine." I said pulling my fingers out and replacing it with my tip.
Her eyes widen before i put my finger into her mouth. "Im going to put everything in okay." I said and she moaned on my fingers before I held her waist with my free hand and brought her hips down as I slam into her.

After i felt that my fingers were clean I pulled out before I raise her hips and slam into her again. She covered her mouth as she clenched around me. She dropped close to my ears and I held her hips and started to thrust my hips into her.

I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning, she feels so good around me. "Your too big, your stretching me." She moaned softly and the sound of shooting from the movie started so i went harder. She gripped my shoulder so hard I swore her nails were in my flesh.

"I'm gonna cum."
Taking her chin I pulled into a kiss and she kissed me back. I slammed into her harder and harder each time feeling myself cumming close.
"Yes don't stop, keep fucking me." Fuck, this girl is gonna be the death of me.

Feeling her cum drip down my cock I knew I had to pull out soon. As i was close to releasing i pulled out and came on her dress. We both were panting hard and to see that the movie wasn't finished yet I thought she was gonna watch it but she fell asleep.

"Alice, baby wake up."  Watching as she slowly opened her eyes when she saw me she smiled. "Anywhere but the movies." She said and I smiled before i kissed her nose.

"Come one love let's go take a bath." I said and she groaned before she sat up. Looking at the hickeys and bite marks in her neck i smiled proudly before i went in to set our bath.

"I want candles." She said and i squinted my eyes trying to remember if we ever bought any candles.
"Mommy." Looking behind me Alice slowly walked to me and dropped her weight on my back.

"I don't think we have any candles princess." I said turning the water off only to hear her starting to crying.
"B-but mommy I want candles." Oh my lord.

"Princess its getting late now we can't go out to get you any." I said and she cried loudly, oh heavens. Think of something Sage, I sighed turning around and picking her up.

"How about we check to see if Zoey has any candles yeah. Would you like that?" I said and she immediately stopped crying.
"B-but what if she doesn't have any?"

"Then tomorrow we can by you all the candles you want okay baby." I said and she nodded her head before she spoke.
"Okay." She said and i sat her down on the bed before I left to Luke's room.

Pounding on the door he opened it and sighed when he saw me.

"You got any candles?" We both asked the same time making me let out a heavy sigh.