18| Stretching

Sage Pov

I plopped down in my office chair and picked up the contact.
She said she doesn't have a problem with the rules.

Rules

1. Don't disrespect, cuss or raise your voice at mommy.
2. Always tell mommy when your private parts are tingling
3. Always refer to me as mommy unless your out of headspace.
4. Never run away, pull away or snatch anything from daddy.
5. Always be honest
6. No secrets
7. Your not allowed to touch yourself
8. Always use your words

Punishments
1. Orgasm Denial
2. 2x the amount of spanks of my choice
3.youll be ignored when needy

Rewards
Sweets, cuddles, princess treatment, shopping spree, anything you want you get.

Kinks
Anal penetrantion ⭕️
Biting ✅️
Blindfolded ✅️
Bondage⭕️
Marking (slightly confused on this)

Looking up at her as she just walked in i smile as she walked around to me. Dropping on my lap she laid on me.
"Explain that." She said tapping the paper.
"Let's say, I write my name on your thigh with a knife." I said and she looked at me with a killing side eye.
"I won't mind trying." She said and I nodded my head keeping it in mind.

I'll do when she's Blindfolded. God i sound so wicked.

Continuing
Drug Intoxication✅️
Bruises ⭕️
Face Fucking ✅️
Fistin ❌️
Forced Orgasm✅️
BDSM ⭕️
Rimming❌️
Public ✅️

"You don't mind having sex in public?" I asked and she blushed looking away.
"I mean, i don't mind as long as my pussy isn't being shown." She said and I laughed at her tone.
"When I say public, I meant public bathrooms, or private areas where people can hear but not see." I said and she blushed straddling me.

"Just sign the stupid paper because I like the idea of princess treatment." She said and I wrapped her legs around me before I leaned over to the table and signed the contract.
Once signed. I leaned back and she smiled.

"Your eyes scream restless." She said and i hummed lacking her lips making her pull then in. "Well I'm not working today." She smiled kissing my lips.
"I say we eat breakfast, take a nice bath and sleep for the rest of the day." She said and I nodded my head just studying on her lips.

"Yeah i like that." Kissing her lips she smiled and kissed me back. Im just loving this, im loving her in my arms, knowing my family is safe, I'd anyone trys to take this away from me im going crazy on them.

●●●

I decided for us to eat outside and enjoy the orange is sky's as it turns to bright blue.

Corky interrupted by asking help with chemistry homework

Corky interrupted by asking help with chemistry homework. After helping her hard headed ass.
Moving up to our room I saw her getting ready for the bath.

Taking my shirt off i felt her poke my stomach making me look at her.
"Why do you have such hard abs?"
"Because I work out."
"It's hard to sleep on abs you know that right."
"Well you could always sleep on my dick-"
"What the hell Sage." She hit my stomch making me laugh as she gave me a glare.
"I'm going to lock the door." She said and I hummed getting into the bath.

Patiently waiting for her to get back I thought back to the contract she doesn't mind the drug Intoxication, she didn't circle it she ticked it so she's into it.
Hmmmmm might use it on our second sex, can't do it on the first that's just crucial.

Hearing clothes drop next to me she got into the bath and sat the opposite of me. I raised a brow at her before she opened her legs for me to lay between.
I moved and put myself between them before i rested my head on her breast.

"Zoey wants to go out for dinner." She started and i hummed wrapping my arm around her waist.
"Its later tonight she said." I hummed nodding my head enjoying her warmth for now.

I kissed her chest down to her breast making her laugh. "Stop." Not listening I moved up yo her neck and left wet kisses, she moaned trying to move away. I smirked taking it as the best time to stretch her.

I attached our lips making her kiss me back as I moved one of my hands to play with her breast. She moaned slipping her tongue in my mouth and I ran my other hand between us and down to her clit.

She moaned pulling away and I started to suck and kiss on her neck as two fingers rub her entrance. Her hands went around my shoulders, she was wet and slippery and it's not because of the water.

Slipping my middle finger in I started to pump it into her at a fast pace. "Your finger is so long." I licked her neck before i moved up to her face.
"I know something that's longer." I said winking at her and she blushed hitting my shoulder.
Slipping another finger inside her I moved and rose her legs up so I could get a better angle.

She moaned closing her eyes keeping her legs open for me.
The water was shaking violently from the speed of my hand. She gripped my shoulder as i added another finger.
"Wait-"
Before she could finished she clenched around my fingers and came hard.

She opened her eyes and looked at me I was moving my fingers slow inside her.
Looking down I could see my three fingers stretching her wide enough. Pulling them out she sighed and I laughed at her.
We washed up and decided to get some sleep before we went out for dinner later.
She texted Zoey the time and asked where they were going to meet before she cuddled up into me.

I kissed her cheek and moved so i was kissing her lips instead.
"Go to bed." She said and i rolled my eyes pulling her closer.