050. "passenger prince"

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬,
𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞"

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞"

  shut up and drive - rihanna

———

CHAPTER 50
"PASSENGER PRINCE"

[real life, instagram]

matt barges into his room which was pitch dark with melina still asleep on his bed, the way she liked it to be. "lina wake up!" he yells walking over to the window pulling open the curtains. after not getting a reaction from her matt sighs getting on the bed, and trying different tactics to wake her up. he pokes at her sides, whispering in her ear, and roughly shaking her. "holy shit did you take melatonin or something?" he mumbles moving her hair out of her eyes.

he sighs almost giving up until he gets an idea. he doesn't even think over what's he's about to do and goes for it. he runs from his spot jumping on the bed on top of melina. the impact making melina wake up in pain. she screams taking off her sleeping mask "what the fuck are you doing!" she screams feeling matt's weight on her.

matt laughs loudly, getting off of her. "you were sleeping like a rock, nothing was working!"

melina hits him with a pillow angrily. "and you thought jumping onto me was a good idea?!" she yells watching him get on the bed again as he lays on the left side of her.

"you're awake now aren't you?" he laughs. melina glares at him sighing, "yeah, but never do that again." she snaps as she shoves him softly then smiles when feeling him pull her close to him.

matt hugs her feeling relaxed with her in his arms. "good morning" he whispers putting his head on her shoulder making melina smile softly.

"are you going to tell me why you woke me up at 9:30 in the morning? the flight isn't until 5:30." she mumbles into his shoulder. he lifts his head moving her hair out of her face fixing it again. instead of replying he gets up from the bed and grabs her hand making her get up.

"i know but, i'm giving you your first driving lesson today." matt says smiling still holding onto melina's hand. she interlocks their fingers and sighs, "i told you my cousin is teaching me once we get back from LA." matt scoffs, "your cousin is one of the worst drivers i've ever seen. you're better off with me teaching you."

melina rolls her eyes at matt's sudden ego, "hey! he's not that bad! and you aren't a perfect driver either mr. "ran a stop light." she says in a mocking tone. matt acts offended exclaiming "that was one time!" he exclaims as he opens the door and leads them downstairs and into the kitchen.

"why couldn't you teach me another day? does it have to be right now?" melina mutters still half asleep as she sits down propping her head up on her fist. she yawns as matt walks over kissing her cheek, "because it'll be fun and we don't have anything else planned." he says with a shrug as he sets down a plate of pancakes in front of her. "thank you." she says quietly and grabs the syrup. "you didn't have plans i did, and it was sleeping until we had to leave."