Chapter 4 - Realisation

Tiasha what a beautiful name she has, Karna thought to himself while walking towards Vrushali's house. He couldn't help but admire the way her voice resembles the gentle flow of a stream down a river. Her voice felt like the sweetest music he had ever heard.

But why did she look at him like that as if he was a ghost? Does she know him?

He doesn't know her for sure but still, it felt like he had a connection with her that can not be put into words.

Standing in front of Vrushali's door Karna called, "Kaki?"

Vrushali's mother came from inside. She looked at Karna with a smile and said, "Putra Karna! it's so nice to see you after this long."

Vrushali's parents always wanted Karna and Vrushali to get married. Now that Karna is back they plan to talk to Adhiratha and Radha soon.

Hearing Karna call Vrushali also came out following her mother.

Seeing her Karna said, "Come, Mata is calling for you, She is awake."

Vrushali had already told her mother about the incident in the morning. She looked at her mother and she nodded telling her to go.

Vrushali followed after Karna. Karna was lost in his thoughts. More specifically in the thoughts of the girl who is currently resting on his bed. Unknowingly a deep blush appeared on his face when he remembered that he was thinking about holding Tiasha in his arms. How indecent of him, yet it felt so right. He doesn't have any idea what is happening to him, why is he having such thoughts? And that too for a girl that he has just known for only a few hours.

Vrushali saw the blush appearing on Karna's cheeks. This sight brought colours to her cheeks also. Is he thinking about her? Is it because they are seeing each other after so long and because they are walking so close? Does he feel the same way about her? Vrushali's thoughts started running wild. But before she could ask him anything they reached in front of his house.

After Karna left, Radha brought a warm glass of milk and the medicine Vaidya gave.

Mixing some honey with the herb she held it in front of Tiasha, "Putri... take this, Vaidya said it will help you heal faster."

For a second Tiasha hesitated. Her heart wanted to trust Radha. Radha has been nothing but caring and sweet to her. But her head doesn't want to trust anything. This woman just said that she is in Hastinapur. How is that even possible?

In the end, the heart wins the battle. Maybe because Tiasha has started to see her mother in Radha.

Tiasha smiled at Radha and took the herbal medicine.

"Putri, now drink the milk. Vrushali will be here by then. She will bathe you. And she will give you some clothes also. Then you need to eat something. You don't have any problem wearing these types of clothes do you?" Radha held the glass of milk to Tiasha's mouth and put the other hand on her head, soothing her.

Tiasha took the glass from her hand and shook her head indicating she had no problem wearing those clothes.

She found it weird. This was so unlike her. She usually had a hard time trusting others. But she is trusting Radha from the very beginning. She feels like she belongs in this place with these people. She is not at all freaking out like she is supposed to. She feels at peace and a sense of familiarity with this place. But at the same time, she has so many questions. Radha told her that they found her beside the river. How did she get there? Thank God they are not asking many questions.

Karna along with a beautiful woman entered the room. She was skinny and tall. Had a fair complexion though not as fair as the man beside her. Big doe eyes, small but sharp nose and rosy lips. A head price adorned the long dark hair.