── ⋆⋅ His Plan ⋅⋆ ──

Today I have to again go to that Kingdom and I've to convince my parents anyhow

Today I have to again go to that Kingdom and I've to convince my parents anyhow. My mother and father entered the room as we all sat and my father took a deep breath

"How suddenly you want to marry someone Aadil?" He asked "Abbu, I love her. Truly." My mother frowned "Love? I think it was you only who said that love isn't something meant for me" she said

"I know Ammi, I did say that. But i wasn't aware how beautiful love could be. But the time i saw her two days ago, I got head over heels for her. She is beautiful, innocent and is perfect to be the queen for our kingdom" I said and I hope they're convinced.

"She is from Chitradurga right?" My father asked as I nodded. He sighed "Fine. If you love her we'll visit her family today" he stood up and they both were about to leave when my father said,

"Aadil, i hope you'll not disrespect her in any way. It's not our tradition to hurt women" I nodded "I know Abbu. Don't worry" he nodded and left. A smirk appeared on my face.

The idea of capturing the Kingdom was something beneficial for my Kingdom. And I'll do it legally, legally means by war. He could've gave me his Kingdom but giving his daughter was more easier.

It was evening, and I got ready and then we left for that Kingdom. We reached there by next day in evening. The guards opened the door for us and we were welcomed by King.

He escorted us to the royal courtroom and me, my younger brother, my mother and my father entered the hall. Servants served us drinks and food which was not in my interest. Soon the girl entered.

She was wearing some sort of dress of their culture, which was yellow in colour. She had this big nose ring but she didn't had veil. In our kingdom, the ladies are in veil except my mother. She will definitely not be able to adapt the culture and I'll torture her for this sure.

Her father introduced her as she sat beside him with her eyes lower. "See Raja ji, we have no interest in knowing if she can cook or not, because we have many cooks. All I want to know is will she be able to handle our Kingdom as queen?" My mother asked.

King replied "Ofcourse, she has been taught about politics, economics since childhood. It's just she is innocent in personal matters so I hope that is not the problem" this thing excited me more.

She is pure innocent and ruining her innocence will give me immense pleasure. I can't wait to marry her. "It's okay for us. Our son is eligible to teach her that" my mother laughed lightly as everyone smiled.

But she had no expression on her face. All the time she was looking down and was looking like a scaredy cat. After a long, the date of marriage was fixed after 7 days.

After seven days she'll be mine and then the real game will begin.