── ⋆⋅Drunk Sultan⋅⋆ ──

After a while, I left the garden and went back into our chamber

After a while, I left the garden and went back into our chamber. It was empty. I sighed and decided to go in library. I was walking but bumped into someone. I looked up to see it was Vaishali.

"Vaishali?" I said and hugged her tightly "Oh my. Shivanya I missed you a lot" she said hugging me very tightly. "Where were you? Why didn't you come to meet me? I was missing you" I said as she smiled. "Let's talk somewhere else" she said.

"Let's go to library" she nodded as I said and then we walked there. We sat at one corner where the windows were open and fresh air with sunlight was entering. "How has been your days here?" She asked

I smiled "It's going amazing. You know, Sultan prepared a special area for me just like i had garden in Chitradurga. He is just like the man in my books" I said blushing and then looked up to see her serious face "What happened?" I asked

She spoke "He isn't what he looks like Shivanya. I heard many people working here saying that he is a cruel monster. He kills people mercilessly. And the locus of maids and servants here is mediocre." I nodded

"People say what not Vaishali. But if I'll not trust him then who will? And about the situations of maids and servants I'll try my best to ameliorate it. I'll talk to sultan don't worry" she nodded.

"I'll leave now Shivanya because here we are always treated as inferiors. If someone see me sitting with you and talking so informally, sultan won't leave me alive" I nodded "Don't worry, in some times this situation will also improve" she nodded and then we both left.

It was almost evening, the sun has set but there was no sign of where sultan is. I had my dinner a little early today and was sitting on the bed reading a book that was about Chitradurga. It was here in the library and I got to know a little about our past.

There a thud sound as I looked towards the door. It opened and sultan entered. I stood up keeping the book aside as he came towards the bed. He was limping and he had blood spots on his face which made me scared.

I ran towards him as he was about to fall. I held him "Careful Sultan" he looked at me and then smiled. Suddenly a very unpleasant smell coming from him. It made me feel nauseous. "Sultan, did you had alcohol?" I guessed and asked as he nodded and then again stood up. He sat on the bed with thud. I bought a wet cloth and cleaned the spots on his hands and face.

He picked up the glass and poured water from jug but there was none. I took the jug "Wait, I'll bring" I said and then went to get water. Why attendees here are so careless? After filling the jug I came back to see him lying on the bed.

Heat crept upon my cheeks seeing him without his kurta and laying on the bed. I moved closer and poured the water in glass and shaked him a little "Sultan, have water" I said but he didn't respond.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me which caused me to fall upon him. He hugged me so tight that my face was pressing on his chest. My heartbeats just went insane at that time.

"Begum, I promise I won't betray you" I frowned. I know that drunk people blabber non sense. "Sultan, leave me please" i tried to free myself in which i succeeded after few minutes of trying.

I finally breathed because it was hard to breath there. I removed his shoes and pulled comforted upto his chest and then I also went to sleep. He slept peacefully after that without disturbing me.