── ⋆⋅Monster⋅⋆ ──

I opened my eyes slowly to find myself in my chamber

I opened my eyes slowly to find myself in my chamber. "Kaisi ho meri jaan" I heard mother as I looked towards her as she was sitting beside me. No memories of me lost of that moment. The way he threw me all across the room with no mercy.

Tears welled up in my eyes but I was not able to let them out. Mother hugged me as I was laying and suddenly all the feelings in me came up and flew with tears. "How can he do this Maa? He said he loved me." I hiccuped really bad.

After few minutes she broke the hug, "I know bacche you're very hurt. He is not my Aadil. This politics has changed him a lot. And also he will never come to see you I promise. Get well and I'll send you to the kingdom rules by women. There are no men, you can live your life peacefully there hm?"

I sniffed and nodded "Please take me away from this room Maa. I can't live here. It makes me feel suffocated" I said crying real bad as she replied "Haan haan bacche, we will go. Let me ask the helpers to arrange the other room hm?" I nodded as she left.

After a few moment, Vaishali entered the room. She was panting and as soon as she saw me, she burst out crying. "I told you he is a monster. Why didn't you listened to me huh?" She cried holding my palms lightly. "Look how he just hurt you" i smiled lightly "I'm okay Vaishu" I said as she looked at me

"Stop being so strong. You're not" as soon as she said that my tears fell and I again cried harder. What did I do to deserve this? I loved him and this is what I got in return. He took away everything from me. My respect, my dignity, my virginity and everything.

After a good crying session we both stopped.

── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

After few days, I was shifted in another room. This room had bright lights with bright colours. I was now able to move my arm but my bones at back were still not recovered. But most of all, my broken heart wasn't recovered.

All I could think of how to take revenge on him because now I'm sure i don't love him anymore. I was lying down alone as I heard a little noice near window. I looked towards it to see a hand. My eyes widened when the full body was on my view.

My hands trembled, my eyes filled with tears as my body shivered badly. My palms formed fists grabbing the sheets. I couldn't move but all i wanted was to run. He was coming towards me as my tears weren't stopping. He is again going to beat me.

"D-don't" I said but he came towards the edge of the bed and stopped. Suddenly he fell on his knees and cried harder "I'm sorry Begum, I'm really sorry. I was drunk and was in anger which i couldn't control. I know I don't deserve to be forgiven but now I'm also the father of the child which is in your womb" he said

My eyes widened "C-Child?" He nodded and I blinked. I have a child? I'm going to be a mother? When did this happened? "Please Begum. If not for me, for this child please" he tried to touch me but I moved my arms a little "P-Please leave. I'm scared S-Sultan" I said

I was really scared at this moment. All flashback came in my mind which made me more scared of him. He is scarier than a ghost for me. Even a ghost might show some mercy but no him.