── ⋆⋅She hates me⋅⋆ ──

The sun rays were too bright for my eyes and my head pained a lot making me groan

The sun rays were too bright for my eyes and my head pained a lot making me groan. I squinted my eyes and then slowly opened it. I looked towards the window and the curtains weren't drawn. My eyes then settled at the figure beside me. My smile dropped as I looked at her state.

She was lying naked with bruises and suddenly a little flashback came in my mind of me slapping her and then doing things which i shouldn't had. I abruptly stood up to get a clear view and all I could see was her uncovered shoulders and face and arms which were above the blanket and all were covered with bruises.

My hands trembled "S-Shivanya" and that's all came from my mouth as I saw her closing her eyes. I ran towards her "Shivanya, Shivanya" I patted her cheeks but there was no response.

I looked around the room as flashbacks again came in my mind by seeing broken chairs, broken tables, the clothes were shattered on the ground, couch covers and pillows all were on the ground. Everything was shattered here and there.

My eyes filled with tears remembering what I did with her last night. I slapped myself while cursing for drinking too much. I yelled for a female attendee as she entered and was shook herself by seeing the situation of the room.

"Immediately inform someone to call physician and dress her up fast" she nodded as everyone began to do their work. My mother and father entered as mother gasped loudly "Aadil?" She was shocked while looking around and finally her eyes fell on the lifeless body laying on bed.

She ran towards her and side the attendee who was tying the knot of her dress. "S-S-Shivanya" her eyes held tears as I felt very guilty for my behaviour. And soon my father slapped me very hardly making me stumble back "This is what we taught you huh? THIS IS WHAT WE TAUGHT YOU? You tortured this innocent girl to this extent that she is lying lifeless"

He kept on slapping me as I didn't feel to stop him but mother held him back. "Don't dirty your hand by touching this man. This is not our Aadil. This is the monster sultan of Adilabad. He is not our son" she said and dragged father with her.

Soon the physician came in and she asked everyone to leave. After a while attendee informed us to go inside as I moved in hurriedly pushing everyone away. "Is she alright?" I asked her hoping nothing happened to her.

"Her situation is very critical Sultan. Her spinal cord and the bones on her thighs are broken" i stumbled back. How can I be so cruel. Her scared eyes with tears flashed in front of my eyes making my tears fall back.

My mother pushed me away from the room "From now on, you are not allowed to enter this room. Stay in your own chamber now" she said as I fall on my knees "Ammi, I beg you please. I know I did mistake but I want to take care of my Begum, please Ammi" I begged.

"Where was your care when you hurt her this much huh? What if someday your Abba did the same thing with me? Would you be able to tolerate it?" I felt guilty for my behaviour and I know Shivanya is never going to talk to me. Today, I've disvalued myself in my own sight.

I'm ashamed of myself. Mother closed the door of the chamber on my face as I dragged my body towards the other chamber.