── ⋆⋅Baby girl⋅⋆ ──

Eight months have passed and the time has come

Eight months have passed and the time has come. My child will be in my hands today. I could hear her painful screams which was making my blood boil. I was controlling myself not to barge in the chamber and kill the fucking physician. Mother was inside with her meanwhile me and father with few of our other family members who recently came in the sultanate.

Suddenly her screams were replaced with cries of a child. I sighed heavily while father hugged me "Mubarak ho Aadil, Aap baap bn chuke hai" I had no limits of happiness today. I'm so happy that I hugged father very tightly "Abba i'm so happy today" He chuckled and patted my back. after few minutes all the women came out of the chamber. "Ammi Shivanya?" I asked her as she smiled "She is little tired but you can go inside. Go, go, see your child and her."

I immediately went inside with mother and father following me with other relatives. I moved towards Shivanya and pecked her forehead carefully. She was all sweaty "Ammi wipe her up please" I asked as she nodded taking the cloth and wiping carefully. She was looking at me with a little smile as I again pecked her forehead. "Thank you my love. thank you so much."

Mother interrupted our moment "Aadil" she called as I looked behind to see her holding my child in her arms "Your daughter" she said as I smiled widely and held her in my arms very carefully. She was so small, those tiny little hands and feet while her body covered in soft velvet cloth as I couldn't control my tears. "Abba, meri bacchi, dekhiye"

I went near father as he caressed her head slowly "Bahut pyari hai" he said as I smiled and went near Shivanya "Humari bacchi Shivanya, dekhiye" I showed her as she smiled widely. I joined my forehead with hers as we share a moment of happiness which really felt genuine from her side. Our daughter will now make our life happy. "Aadil, let Shivanya and child rest" I nodded and carefully laid my daughter on the mattress beside Shivanya and tugged them under blanket.

Every one went outside and moved towards the royal hall. All the family members were gathered who bought lots of gifts for Shivanya and child. Everyone was busy talking in themselves as I was sitting with mother and father with few closest relatives. "Ammi aapne dekha na kitni pyari hai humari bacchi, bilkul gulaab jaisi" she nodded caressing my head "Yes Aadil. Now you have to take care of her and your wife with utmost care okay?" I nodded "By the way, have you decided her name?" father asked as I shook my head

"Not yet. I'll let Shivanya decide" they nodded as the function began. It was almost night now when I entered Shivanya's chamber to see her having our daughter in her arms as she was smiling widely. I moved forward and sat beside her as she looked at me with a smile. In eight months she did started talking to me but was still scared.

I caressed the cheeks of my daughter "Ye kitni choti si hein, hume to goad me lene se drr lgta hai" she chuckled "Bilkul aapki tarah hein ye Begum" she looked at me and smiled "Iski aankh aapki tarah hai Sultan" she said as I smiled "Aur naak or hoth aapki tarah" she chuckled "Inka naam kya rkhna pasand krengi?" I asked as she took a moment to think and then said

"Mridula" I smiled "And what does this means?" I asked as she replied "This means a soft heart person, humble and tender" I smiled at her choice. "It's Mridula then" she smiled widely "This was the name of my mother" she said as I caressed her cheeks "Then it have to be the name of our daughter because she gave birth to such a great women Shivanya."

She smiled widely. "Tomorrow we will have huge royal gathering where kings and queen will be present. Will you be able to come with Mridula?" I asked as she nodded smiling as i pecked her forehead and then my daughters. I tugged them both in the bed and was about to go out "Sultan" she called as I turned "I think you should sleep here now, for betterment of our daughter" I grinned and laid beside her. I whispered "Shukriya" and kissed her forehead before drifting into my sleep.