── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

The huge doors opened

The huge doors opened. I wasn't going to courtroom but the dungeon where that King of Gulbarg was kept as a culprit. Entering with my father, i stood infront of him as he was on the floor on his knees.

His hands were tied either side of the room with huge chains. "What's up, Gul-shah" I said as he looked at me. His face was bruised as he said "You freaking monster" I laughed loudly as my voice echoed around the room.

"Yes I am a monster, a very cruel one. You know what? Let me show a little trailer of it" I said as took the knife making cuts around his arms and face and his screams made me feel immense pleasure.

"What will happen if you wife gets to know about this side of yours" he said in weak voice which made me froze. She will be scared of me definitely and would not love me ever. How dare he drag my wife in between. I kicked him several times. "You fucking bastard. How dare you bring my Begum in this matter huh?" I said as he spitted lots of blood.

"She will hate you Aadil. I know for what purpose you bought her in this palace and don't think she is weak. I have been in good terms with Chitradurga and she has been like my own daughter. I know her very well. She will never love you Aadil. Never" his voice growled as I couldn't control my anger.

I stabbed the knife right at his chest and then stabbed it three-four times. He was dead but I kept taking out the knife and stabbing it again and again. "She will love me forever. You fucking asshole. How dare you to say that? I knew that you were with Chitradurga and it was all their plan. I'll make that girl suffer I swear" I said without caring about anything.

"AADIL" the deep and loud voice stopped me as I looked back. I almost forgot that my father was here and now he heard everything. All the soldiers left us alone. He held my arms and made me stand up and then he slapped me very harshly that it almost made my lips bleed

"What did you say? You'll make that girl suffer? What are you planning Aadil?" He said as I spitted every truth "Yes I married her to capture Chitradurga by spreading war. I didn't want to have peace treaty because it's against me. I don't want anyone of that Kingdom to be alive.

When his daughter will not stand by our side then it will be more easy for us Abbu. Think practically" I said and he again slapped me "Think practically? You're playing with that innocent girl's feelings. What will she think of us when she gets to know about this huh" he yelled at me.

"You're just being like your parents Aadil" he said as I looked at him with wide eyes and tears in my eyes as he just left me. I can never be like them. Never. I slid my feet out of the room and moved towards the room which always helped me in my hard times. The room where it was all alcohol and intoxicants.

I sat with thud on the pillow like couch which was small and servants served the alcohol to me. I drank one by one in a single shot. What father said today is hitting me directly on my heart.

He said I'm just like my parents but I'm not like them. My blood is pure. It isn't filled with betrayal. After two-three more glasses i finally realised what I was doing. Yes I was also betraying someone. This proved I'm their son only. The betrayers son. The perfect tag for me.