── ⋆⋅Planning⋅⋆ ──

When I woke up the next morning, he wasn't there

When I woke up the next morning, he wasn't there. Maybe he went to check the arrangements for the function tonight. I was able to walk now. I stood up and went to change while the attendees helped me.

After that I took my child in my hand "Good morning my love" i pecked her forehead and smiled looking at her. She was awake and staring at me. "Is my baby hungry?" I said while sitting on the chair in front of the window.

The sunlight is good for my child as I settled her on my lap. I fed her the milk as she looked so cute. After it was done, I changed her clothes and again laid her back on the bed and covered with duvet.

After a while, I saw Sultan entering the room as he came towards me. He placed a long kiss on my forehead "Good morning Begum" i replied the same as he asked "Are you feeling okay? Are you able to walk?" He asked as I nodded

"With the help of attendees, I'm able to walk a little" he nodded and smiled and then went towards our daughter. He sat on his knees at the corner of bed and caressed her face, playing with her.

"Baba, say Baba" he said as I chuckled "She is a newborn, it will at least take 2 years for her to speak" he looked at me and nodded while fake pouting looking at baby. "I'll have to wait for two years to listen to this angels angelic voice" he said rubbing his nose with hers.

I was just sitting on the other side of bed adoring this father and daughter. Something inside me was making me melt for him but also something is making me become more cold. After a while, he excused himself and went out.

Mother entered the room with attendees following her. I stood up as she smiled "How are you?" She asked caressing my head "Better Maa" she nodded "Keep the cloths and oil near the window" she asked the helpers as they kept it near window and left.

"Let's take the child towards the sunlight and give her a massage" she said "I'll do it Maa" I said as she shook her head "You're not experienced in this Shivanya. And also let me be with my granddaughter for a while" she said as my smile dropped.

She carefully picked her up and went towards window. The carpet was lying on the ground as we settled there and she started applying oil on her body giving her a massage.

"I'll spoil my granddaughter a lot" she smiled widely as I smiled as well "Don't worry Shivanya, I'll come to meet you both timely" i smiled lightly and nodded.

"Maa, will Sultan be able to live without us?" She sighed "To be honest, i don't think so. The way he is happy for being a father and the way he is protective towards you both, it will be difficult for you to stay anywhere" I sighed.

"But I arranged place for you. The neighbouring Kingdom is ours only but Aadil is unaware of it. It will be better for you both to stay there." I nodded "Then after a month, we will leave Maa" she nodded.

After giving the massage, she dressed her up and we talked for a while and left. It was night time, when there was huge rush in the sultanate. I was getting ready in the chamber. Attendees were making me get ready for the function.

Mother was making Mridula ready while playing with her. Soon Sultan entered as everyone left with mother. He came towards me as I looked at him. "You look beautiful my Begum" he tugged my hair strands behind my ears.

"You look handsome yourself Sultan" he placed a kiss on my forehead as his palm was cupping my cheek. "I promise to be better for you and our baby" I smiled and nodded. Only if he knew.

Then we both moved towards the royal hall. Our daughter was in my arms as we both moved forward when the huge doors were opened. Everyone was present there including Kings and Queens of different Kingdoms. They all stood up in our respect.

I moved with sultan as we both sat on the thrones belonging to us. The dancers entered as the function began. They danced pretty well and it was enjoyable. Finally it was time to show our daughter to them. I covered her face with a cloth as it was some ritual of the family.

He stood up with our daughter in his arms and roared like a tiger "Welcome the new member of this sultanate, Mridula Khan" many people made faces due to such a weird combination of name but I don't care.

One by one everyone came and looked at her by giving her blessing and gifts. It was late night when everything ended and we all went back to our respective chambers.