── ⋆⋅ The auspicious day ⋅⋆ ──

I returned back to my chamber as there was going to be some celebration

I returned back to my chamber as there was going to be some celebration. Honestly, I want to marry him and also not. Suddenly Vaishali entered "So what happened? How was he? Is he good looking?" She asked.

"Yes. Today he looked more handsome. That day I wasn't able to see him but today I did. He is clean shaved and has this sharp jawline. He was wearing some clothes I wasn't able to understand but it suited him.

And my marriage is fixed after seven days." I said and sighed as she again asked "Then why are you sad?"

"I don't know Vaishali. Somewhere I want to marry him and somewhere not. The feeling that I'll experience love for the first time is wanting me to marry him but the feeling of leaving this place, my Baba is making me not to marry him.

I'm scared of what will happen. I don't know anybody there. I'll have to rely on him completely" I sighed and suddenly a throat clearing voice interrupted us as we stood up.

Looking behind we saw him standing, Vaishali immediately greeted him and left. I started fidgeting my fingers and looked down at my feet. I could feel him coming closer and soon I saw his feet near me. My heartbeat increased as he put his fingers under my chin and pulled my face up.

Our eyes met and I blushed insanely. I looked the other side. He was towering me and I looked a child in front of him. "You're tensed, right?" He asked as I gulped shaking my head as No

"I heard everything" i bit my lips between my teeth and mumbled slowly "You shouldn't eavesdrop" he chuckled "Look over here, begum" I gulped and looked at his eyes. "Begum?" I asked and he nodded

"Yes, you're my Begum" I blinked my eyes as he leaned a little closer making me step back. "Or soon to be my Begum" he whispered as I gulped hardly. He leaned back as I left out my breath I was holding for so long.

"I hope you'll want to marry me. If not, do reject me" he said as I smiled and looked down. He care for my opinion "I want to marry you" I said in slow voice and looked up for a moment to see him smiling.

"Will see you soon, Begum" he said and left. My heart beats were still increased. My whole night went by thinking about him.

The few days went by the rituals and finally the day of wedding had arrived. They've send a dress for me to wear in wedding and it was way different that ours.

Even our attendee couldn't figure out how to wear that. But one of our attendee was able to finally understand. I wore all the jewelleries and finally I was waiting to be called.

Vaishali said "You look different and beautiful Shivanya" I smiled "You'll also come with me na?" I asked as she nodded. "I'll miss everyone Vaishali" i sniffed as my tears fell down.

She held my hands "Shivanya, as we wil reach the kingdom, i know I won't be able to meet you much because they have different rules in their kingdom. But if you would ever need me just call me. And you've to be strong.

You're now fully grown up. It's time to show how strong you're and how capable you're to be a queen. Show them what you've learnt till now and be the perfect example of a queen hm?" I nodded.

She smiled and finally I was called in the hall. My heartbeats went insane as I was passing the corridor. From today my whole life was about to change.