── ⋆⋅My child⋅⋆ ──

Her eyes were slowly closing as I was looking at her

Her eyes were slowly closing as I was looking at her. She is beautiful. Being away from her made me realize that I'm nothing without her. She is now my life and the child in her is now everything I care for. Either it's a boy or girl I'm sure he or she will be the most intelligent and humble one because I know my begum will teach them everything and make them just like her.

Thinking about my child makes me very protective towards them. I can't think of my life without them anymore. I know she is still in trauma but I'll do everything to make her forgive me. I closed the book and kept in on the side table. I moved closer to her sleeping figure and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Sleep tight Meri Jaan" I whispered lowly and moved out of her chamber.

I entered my chamber to see mother sitting near the window "Ammi? Why are you here this late?" I sat beside her as she looked at me "You were with Shivanya?" she asked as I nodded "I see, she is finally getting comfortable with you" she said as I smiled. "No Ammi, not yet. I can see the fear in her eyes for me. She is still traumatized, whenever I try to touch her face she flinch. My heart aches every time Ammi".

I said as tears filled in my eyes. She cupped my face "I can understand you Aadil. Whatever you did was in drunk state but the girl was in no fault and you still hurt her. She will be traumatized and it's your duty now to shower her with your love and care so that she forgets everything and moves on" I nodded as she wiped my tears.

"But if you fail in this Aadil, I'm sorry to say but I'll snatch her from you because she deserves a better life" I looked at her with wide eyes as it took me a moment to realize but before I could say anything she stood up and went out of the chamber. I sat on the couch comfortably looking out of the window. The sky was bright today. Full moon has always been my thing to watch, it is just like my begum, my Noor-E-Qamar.

I gave her the perfect title, Noor-E-Qamar, as she is just like the moonlight of my life who still shined in my dark world making my life bright. I didn't realize when I slept on the couch. The next morning I felt sunlight directly on my face making me wake up. After getting ready i went towards Shivanya's chamber to see her still sleeping. I just woke up early that's why she is sleeping.

I've a meeting in courtroom today so I'll just go there for now. I entered the courtroom to see all the higher authorities and kings of different states present as I just went straight and sat on my throne. I gestured the people to begin the meeting as one of minister came forward, "Hukum the situation of locals is getting better now and everything settling back to it's place. I think the defeat of Chitradurga bought happiness in Adilabad".

I nodded. It bought happiness for others but only I know the pain it bough me. "I would like to announce something today" I said as every eye was now on me. "Our sultanate is expecting" as I announced, wave of excitement and happiness spread over as the Kings of other state present there congratulated me and soon this news was spread over the whole sultanate.

After the meeting ended, I went straight to see my begum who was now sitting on bed wearing fresh pair clothes and hairs open as she was reading her book. I entered as she sensed my presence as she glanced at me and again looked at the book. I sat beside her. "I announced about us being parents now" she looked at me and nodded. I smiled looking at her. I just feel to embrace her and protect her and my child at any cost and that's what I will do now. I'll never let anyone snatch you or our child from me.